Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
User avatar
Okay
Posts: 19
Joined: 10 Jul 2015 23:19

Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#1 » Post by Okay » 14 Jul 2015 17:26

UPDATE:

We have a charter! We need 8 other players.



Hi guys,

I'm currently in Dawn on Alliance but I am considering creating a guild for more mature players (not saying that Dawn is immature, not my issue with Dawn). I intend to play PrimalWoW like it's retail. I'm willing to migrate to Horde if more players are interested from that side.

The guild needs to be rather exclusive. Only inviting people who you have had a good conversation with, or players who have shown they are committed to the community. Players need to be active, but not hardcore (seriously, you can be very casual if you like, just log in every couple of days). This guild will happily join other guilds runs if there is space and will work towards doing our own endgame.

I understand the server is new and many people aren't level 60 yet (including myself, ETA one, two days tops) so level isn't a big issue. I've got plenty experience of running successful guilds on retail (in terms of management, keeping numbers relative to the content we are completing)

Drop your support in a comment and I will gauge whether to create this guild on Alliance or Horde. And yes, I know there is a guild section, but I'd rather not create this thread there as technically, there is no guild yet)

Cheers,
Jack.
Last edited by tobbelius on 17 Jul 2015 01:38, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
.Xannidel
Donor
Posts: 178
Joined: 15 Jun 2015 04:34
Location: Tennessee, USA

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#2 » Post by .Xannidel » 14 Jul 2015 17:36

As always, it is nice to see threads about people that want to make a new guild that have ideals in mind and a good idea on who they want into the guild.

Population-wise, you are going to probably find more people on the Alliance side, because they are higher population, but you may find better people on the Horde side.

Who knows, but if you do decide to go to Horde, be careful of any members who are Paladins because they won't be able to transfer.

Good luck on making your guild!
Horde Toons!!
Vargen (level 60) Whoop! (Leatherworker/Skinner) (Current Main)
Xanni (level 48) (Enchanting/Tailor)
Xannidel (When I can)
Alliance Toons!!
None!

User avatar
Heised
Posts: 22
Joined: 22 May 2015 23:02

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#3 » Post by Heised » 14 Jul 2015 17:41

Nice idea, I support the project.

I don't have any guild ATM. And I still don't know if I'll be able to play in a few month, but still I'll be glad to join your project to get a nice guild chat and give some help around.

I'm playing alliance, and since I have a paladin, I prefer not switching, but It won't be a big deal to switch if I have to.

See ya around.
Madmax - Niva - Asha - Regis - Sylvio
Norma
<Mystic>

User avatar
Okay
Posts: 19
Joined: 10 Jul 2015 23:19

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#4 » Post by Okay » 14 Jul 2015 18:17

Xannidel wrote:As always, it is nice to see threads about people that want to make a new guild that have ideals in mind and a good idea on who they want into the guild.

Population-wise, you are going to probably find more people on the Alliance side, because they are higher population, but you may find better people on the Horde side.

Who knows, but if you do decide to go to Horde, be careful of any members who are Paladins because they won't be able to transfer.

Good luck on making your guild!
I have a feeling that I may need to move over to Horde. I've always found that there were just a few more nicer people on Horde somehow.

User avatar
.Xannidel
Donor
Posts: 178
Joined: 15 Jun 2015 04:34
Location: Tennessee, USA

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#5 » Post by .Xannidel » 14 Jul 2015 18:20

Well, remember that world chat is cross faction as is RDF but I do not wish to show bias towards the Horde so that is entirely up to you man.
Horde Toons!!
Vargen (level 60) Whoop! (Leatherworker/Skinner) (Current Main)
Xanni (level 48) (Enchanting/Tailor)
Xannidel (When I can)
Alliance Toons!!
None!

User avatar
.conscience
Donor
Posts: 72
Joined: 24 Jun 2015 15:09
Location: Beyond the Sun

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#6 » Post by .conscience » 14 Jul 2015 21:50

Frankly, it sounds like you're already talking about my guild, <Zos Kia>. We're active on Horde-side. Feel free to hit me up in-game if you like and we can chat. Link to forum thread in my sig. Cheers. :)
IGN: Eriasz
Alt: Huitzil

Looking for a guild? [H] Zos Kia is what you want.

User avatar
Okay
Posts: 19
Joined: 10 Jul 2015 23:19

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#7 » Post by Okay » 14 Jul 2015 22:22

conscience wrote:Frankly, it sounds like you're already talking about my guild, <Zos Kia>. We're active on Horde-side. Feel free to hit me up in-game if you like and we can chat. Link to forum thread in my sig. Cheers. :)
If your guild already caters to the Horde players, perhaps I need to create one for Alliance. Thank you for this information. :)

User avatar
.Xannidel
Donor
Posts: 178
Joined: 15 Jun 2015 04:34
Location: Tennessee, USA

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#8 » Post by .Xannidel » 14 Jul 2015 22:24

Way to scare off a member Eriasz :P

If you do make one for the Alliance side then hats off to you and good luck mate!
Horde Toons!!
Vargen (level 60) Whoop! (Leatherworker/Skinner) (Current Main)
Xanni (level 48) (Enchanting/Tailor)
Xannidel (When I can)
Alliance Toons!!
None!

User avatar
Okay
Posts: 19
Joined: 10 Jul 2015 23:19

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#9 » Post by Okay » 14 Jul 2015 22:37

Xannidel wrote:Way to scare off a member Eriasz :P

If you do make one for the Alliance side then hats off to you and good luck mate!
Thank you, and you!

User avatar
Okay
Posts: 19
Joined: 10 Jul 2015 23:19

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#10 » Post by Okay » 15 Jul 2015 02:08

I will be making this guild on Alliance once I've hit level 60 so that I can offer more to lower levels. Please list your support below (add your in game name) and I will add you in game so that we can get a guild charter going.

Cheers guys!

User avatar
.conscience
Donor
Posts: 72
Joined: 24 Jun 2015 15:09
Location: Beyond the Sun

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#11 » Post by .conscience » 15 Jul 2015 04:03

Okay wrote:I will be making this guild on Alliance once I've hit level 60 so that I can offer more to lower levels. Please list your support below (add your in game name) and I will add you in game so that we can get a guild charter going.

Cheers guys!
Glad to see a similar movement taking off on the other faction. Best of luck! :)
IGN: Eriasz
Alt: Huitzil

Looking for a guild? [H] Zos Kia is what you want.

User avatar
.fornever
Posts: 4
Joined: 15 Jul 2015 03:28
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#12 » Post by .fornever » 15 Jul 2015 05:05

Heya! I'm interested. Playing alliance :) I love the community idea and a feeling of "being part of the club"! I'm new to the server but not to wow/private realms. Can poke me on "Morbidity" ingame when i'm online.

User avatar
Okay
Posts: 19
Joined: 10 Jul 2015 23:19

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#13 » Post by Okay » 15 Jul 2015 14:39

fornever wrote:Heya! I'm interested. Playing alliance :) I love the community idea and a feeling of "being part of the club"! I'm new to the server but not to wow/private realms. Can poke me on "Morbidity" ingame when i'm online.
I've added you as a friend and we will speak soon. My current character is She.

User avatar
Phawkesy
Posts: 2
Joined: 29 Jun 2015 18:33

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#14 » Post by Phawkesy » 15 Jul 2015 14:57

Ah if only shaman could be alliance :( Its lonely on horde withoout a guild!

User avatar
.conscience
Donor
Posts: 72
Joined: 24 Jun 2015 15:09
Location: Beyond the Sun

Re: Creating a guild for mature players. Need help!

#15 » Post by .conscience » 15 Jul 2015 15:09

Phawkesy wrote:Ah if only shaman could be alliance :( Its lonely on horde withoout a guild!
Ahem... ;)
IGN: Eriasz
Alt: Huitzil

Looking for a guild? [H] Zos Kia is what you want.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests