LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Post Reply
User avatar
bobblo
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Oct 2016 10:30

LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

#1 » Post by bobblo » 27 Oct 2016 00:12

Hey guys,

I am looking for an alliance guild that raids during Oceanic-friendly times. I am most likely going to be a warrior. Thanks for any suggestions.

User avatar
.Venna
Donor
Posts: 543
Joined: 23 Jun 2015 12:08

Re: LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

#2 » Post by .Venna » 27 Oct 2016 01:51

On Primal, which I presume you are asking after, there is no such thing at this point, I am afraid. I will be starting an Oceanic guild in a few months when Burning Crusade goes live. Until then there are only a few choices of guilds and all raid eu times except Murmur which raids Sat and Sun mornings our time.

About Truewow guilds, I have no idea.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

User avatar
Jiranthos
Admin
Posts: 1792
Joined: 23 Jun 2015 03:43
Location: Not on your bad side, hopefully

Re: LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

#3 » Post by Jiranthos » 27 Oct 2016 11:28

.Venna wrote:On Primal, which I presume you are asking after, there is no such thing at this point, I am afraid. I will be starting an Oceanic guild in a few months when Burning Crusade goes live. Until then there are only a few choices of guilds and all raid eu times except Murmur which raids Sat and Sun mornings our time.

About Truewow guilds, I have no idea.
The thread is posted under the subforum "Looking For Alliance Players (PrimalWoW)"
:)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

User avatar
bobblo
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Oct 2016 10:30

Re: LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

#4 » Post by bobblo » 27 Oct 2016 12:03

Cool, i will check out Murmur for current content, and then i'll hit you up in BC!

User avatar
Fárlight
Posts: 227
Joined: 24 Dec 2015 18:13

Re: LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

#5 » Post by Fárlight » 27 Oct 2016 12:32

Jiranthos wrote:
.Venna wrote:On Primal, which I presume you are asking after, there is no such thing at this point, I am afraid. I will be starting an Oceanic guild in a few months when Burning Crusade goes live. Until then there are only a few choices of guilds and all raid eu times except Murmur which raids Sat and Sun mornings our time.

About Truewow guilds, I have no idea.
The thread is posted under the subforum "Looking For Alliance Players (PrimalWoW)"
:)
There isn't really a alliance guild or a horde guild. And for an reason a lot of Murmur changed faction to Alliance.
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

User avatar
.Venna
Donor
Posts: 543
Joined: 23 Jun 2015 12:08

Re: LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

#6 » Post by .Venna » 27 Oct 2016 15:33

bobblo wrote:Cool, i will check out Murmur for current content, and then i'll hit you up in BC!
It will be a horde guild, not sure how that will sit with you.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests