Lvl 80's

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Fearsum

Lvl 80's

#1 » Post by Fearsum » 28 Nov 2015 15:30

Wow cant believe servers like this let this kind of stuff even happen. You want a community to grow. But you allow level 80 characters come into low level areas and i am meaning level 60 and below. kill quest npc's and flight path npc's. You want a community to grow you need to do something so these level 80's cant come in and do such things. New ppl to the server don't like that they cant get quests or take a flight or get killed several times by level 80's that aren't getting honor from the kills and just plain are grieving ppl. This community is small already and isn't gonna grow any more with crap like this happening.

vladancar

Re: Lvl 80's

#2 » Post by vladancar » 28 Nov 2015 15:35

Its not like they are camping you 10 days in row, shit happens some time, get used to it. :)

Dr. Who

#3 » Post by Dr. Who » 28 Nov 2015 15:47

well. that happens in retail to.
i know cuz i play retail so.....
like @vladancar said: get used to it.
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 28 Nov 2015 15:50

vladancar wrote:Its not like they are camping you 10 days in row, shit happens some time, get used to it. :)
They do. They are proud of it and even put videos on forum.

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 28 Nov 2015 17:32

These things are natural to happen on almost every server. They're likely to be just bored, and it's also likely that killing NPCs won't serve them of much entertainment and they'll eventually move away soon.

Royo

#6 » Post by Royo » 28 Nov 2015 20:21

Fearsum wrote:Wow cant believe servers like this let this kind of stuff even happen. You want a community to grow. But you allow level 80 characters come into low level areas and i am meaning level 60 and below. kill quest npc's and flight path npc's. You want a community to grow you need to do something so these level 80's cant come in and do such things. New ppl to the server don't like that they cant get quests or take a flight or get killed several times by level 80's that aren't getting honor from the kills and just plain are grieving ppl. This community is small already and isn't gonna grow any more with crap like this happening.
This isn't really a "TrueWoW" thing, this is more of a "douchebag" thing, which is in every server, and possibly every game that enables PvP combat pretty much.

My best advice is just log out, play some alt, or another game, and then the NPC camper/killer will realize that you are not worth waiting around for several minutes. He'll log eventually, and you'll be able to play in peace again :)

Dr. Who

#7 » Post by Dr. Who » 28 Nov 2015 21:20

lol
to be honest i play on Aggra server (retail) and every single day Honor hold is under attack of hords till we get tired of our low lv complains and go there to make some house clean's if you know what i mean. xD hahaha
and after that we go to hellfire hord city (Thrallmar) do the same to them i mean Kill the quest and Fly NPC's and low lv's that we caught there.
so.... this it's totally blizzlike , like i said before, get used to it, and when you hit lv cap do the same if you wish as revenge for your low lv suffering. hehe
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"

Fastor

#8 » Post by Fastor » 28 Nov 2015 22:57

l was more thinking on "STV hero".

benzviliran

#9 » Post by benzviliran » 29 Nov 2015 02:39

Wow cant believe servers like this let this kind of stuff even happen. You want a community to grow. But you allow level 80 characters come into low level areas and i am meaning level 60 and below.
thanks for giving me a good laugh.
I am the swarm

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Hansrutger » 29 Nov 2015 02:46

Dr. Who wrote:lol
to be honest i play on Aggra server (retail) and every single day Honor hold is under attack of hords till we get tired of our low lv complains
Oh please tell me about it. It's worthless even questing on retail in outland at starting zone... So freaking many level 100's running around next to Honor Hold but also next to Thrallmar... Omg. I understand why Blizzard made RDF give so much XP. I could barely set fire to alliance siege vehicles (that old-school quest that many of us know of) as a hordie level 60 without finding a mage on my ass holding me as target for several minutes... -.-'
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster