DK Lay on Hands Macro

Work with other players to create your own special custom interfaces and macros.
Boman

DK Lay on Hands Macro

#1 » Post by Boman » 03 Mar 2011 10:17

Talent Spec

As the title says, this is a DK full max health heal.For it to work you have to have the Spec i posted above.

Macro: /castsequence reset=1/combat/target Raise Dead, Vampiric Blood, Rune Tap, Death Pact.

This macro is a 4click macro(u have to click it 4 times in 0.5-1sec difference). It heals you for 95% Max health no matter how much health you have. The spec is all about the macro, the part in unholy is there to lower the macros CD to 2min.

note:If you spam the 4 clicks to fast the macro will block and it will make the casting time actually longer, so keep your cool xD

I MADE THIS MACRO MYSELF

Enjoy xD
Boman-lvl80 Blood Elf Hunter
Clash-lvl80 Draenei DeathKnight
Glacius-lvl80 Blood Elf Paladin

Universe
Banned

Re: DK Lay on Hands Macro

#2 » Post by Universe » 04 Mar 2011 00:00

Boman wrote:Talent Spec

As the title says, this is a DK full max health heal.For it to work you have to have the Spec i posted above.

Macro: /castsequence reset=1/combat/target Raise Dead, Vampiric Blood, Rune Tap, Death Pact.

This macro is a 4click macro(u have to click it 4 times in 0.5-1sec difference). It heals you for 95% Max health no matter how much health you have. The spec is all about the macro, the part in unholy is there to lower the macros CD to 2min.

note:If you spam the 4 clicks to fast the macro will block and it will make the casting time actually longer, so keep your cool xD

I MADE THIS MACRO MYSELF

Enjoy xD
This macro was not created by you.. So stop taking credit for it..
The Castsequence will not trigger because you have reset as 3 different stats which is sec's, combat, target. you have to choose one of these stats either have 10 sec on it, or choose combat, or choose target.. if u switch your target the macro will reset, if u chose sec's the macro will reset after 10 sec's. if u choose combat, and u use this macro it will reset if u were in combat vs out of combat.. so yes.. Also there is 2 more issues with the macro.. If you have unholy presence on the macro wil be spammable but if u have normal presences then the macro will take full 1 1/2 sec's per click so spamming it or not spamming it will not make difference.. Also if you actually want this macro to work better then this you need to make it something like this or right like this :-

Macro: /castsequence reset=10 Vampiric Blood, Rune Tap, Raise Death, Death Pact

The reason why this is how it should work is because.. If you raise death and raise your pet. it has low life so if he becomes the target of aoe he wil die instantly.. So first use vampiric blood (make sure u have two blood runes or 2 death runes activated first) then use rune rap because if you dont have 2 blood runes or two death runes then this macro will fail.. then raise death and instantly death pact..

Hope this helps..

:mrgreen:
Universe Level 80 Human Rogue Mulitate - 16 days to go
Hordecore Level 62 Orc Shaman Enhancement - Outland Leveling

Boman

#3 » Post by Boman » 04 Mar 2011 00:59

First part i stated in my 1st post, your macro is wrong cause with mine you can use Raise dead, then spam 3 clicks without stopping, cause there is a global 1sec CD between Raise Dead and Death Pact, but there is none between Raise Dead, Vamp Blood and Rune Tap, also, i have made this spec, and this macro and i have the glyph of Ghouls, also /castsequence=1/target/combat is ok cause it works in all cases(either 10 sec, or when u clear combat, or when you switch target)... anything else ud like to know...?

note: It took me 2-3 hours figuring out this spec, the glyphs i will need and making the macro... i added /castsequence=1/target/combat cause there was a problem with the macro not reseting when i used /castsequence=10, or /cast.....=target or /cast...=combat, so i used all 3, and it fixed it...
Boman-lvl80 Blood Elf Hunter
Clash-lvl80 Draenei DeathKnight
Glacius-lvl80 Blood Elf Paladin

Universe
Banned

#4 » Post by Universe » 07 Mar 2011 22:20

You can do that but if u even have 1 cd on the rune system for blood rune then the whole macro will fail..
Universe Level 80 Human Rogue Mulitate - 16 days to go
Hordecore Level 62 Orc Shaman Enhancement - Outland Leveling

Desiposho

#5 » Post by Desiposho » 09 Apr 2011 13:34

blahhhhh blood/unholy dk