Twinks 60's and 70's

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Zeref

Re: Twinks 60's and 70's

#16 » Post by Zeref » 02 Mar 2015 03:31

Ignoring the fact that there are probably less than 10 level 70 twinks across the entire server/

jeagoliath

#17 » Post by jeagoliath » 02 Mar 2015 03:33

ribbaribbahey wrote:The only interesting thing you can pvp with when lower than 80, without falling into faggottry, is lv 70 arena. And lv 70, not 79 or 75. Let me know if it thrills anyone.
This......

seems like some kind of guys dont understand how the pvp works at 79, and its ok, cause i dont care what that kind of people think of it, 79 lvl bgs means that you dont have to be endless hours in front of pc doing raids and shits to get decent gear to be sucefully on arena and pvp general stuff, and the most important thing is that 70 - 79 battlegrounds are more balanced on gear terms, theres no end in game gear that break that damn balance and ... your "skills" play an important role here, but again its ok if you dont share this point of view, but for those who share it, welcome to lvl 60´s and 70´s bg, contact alliance or horde "pvp twinks guilds" and enjoy this underated pvp action.

Tigre

ribbaribbahey

#18 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 02 Mar 2015 11:27

Wrong. It means interfeering with the nontwinks levelling experience, bringing it to a boring and shitty grinding phase. As long as we have no separate queues ofcourse. So, as long as it is, twinking at max lv with max gears for me is a reason of disrespect to others. And no i don't give a shit if you don't agree on this point of view. One last thing: I'll keep answering on this flaming i started only if someone will bring it up first.
Kthnxbai,
Ribbaz

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Etro
Honorary Member

#19 » Post by Etro » 02 Mar 2015 11:56

This time, could a staff member delete the posts and warn the users involved in the flaming of this topic instead of locking it? Most of the time, you don't have to kill the host to get rid of the virus.

Edit: Users aren't necessarily players and deleting isn't locking...
Last edited by Etro on 02 Mar 2015 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

jeagoliath

#20 » Post by jeagoliath » 02 Mar 2015 12:14

is there an option to ignore players on forums?, cause its a waste of time try to argue with them.

Etro
Honorary Member

#21 » Post by Etro » 02 Mar 2015 12:23

Yes: Go to their profile and search for the "Add foe" link. If you're using my theme (I pressume you are, because of the size of your avatar), the link is at the top right corner of the profile box, at the right most part of the "Viewing profile - [name]" section.

It will hide the posts of your foe, but, instead of them, there will be a notification telling you there is a post of his/her and it will give you the option to display them. So, it isn't quite a 100% ignore solution.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

shaun03

#22 » Post by shaun03 » 02 Mar 2015 12:24

Etro wrote:This time, could a staff member delete the posts and warn the users involved in the flaming of this topic instead of locking it? Most of the time, you don't have to kill the host to get rid of the virus.

Edit: Users aren't necessarily players and deleting isn't locking...
I tried to get the previous topic unlocked, and the previous 2/3 days worth of posts deleted completely. I get the feeling that the GM's tend to be anti-twinking themselves, so they'd be glad to rid of us on the forums, especially since the twinking topics have been the more popular ones.
jeagoliath wrote:is there an option to ignore players on forums?, cause its a waste of time try to argue with them.
Yep, there is. Got all the dumbasses on there at the moment.

>User Control Panel
>Friends & Foes
>Manage Foes

Have fun.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

shaun03

#24 » Post by shaun03 » 02 Mar 2015 13:22

jeagoliath wrote:Done, thanks guys and btw the dont feed the troll.
Don't worry, we don't eat where we shit.

toamuka
Donor

#25 » Post by toamuka » 02 Mar 2015 13:52

Can we just make a new seperate thread for 70s arena. Considering dragging le gf into twink arena... Prolly a bad idea but we need a list of players willing to twink for 70s to see if its worth it.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
When people think WoW is supposed to be a balanced game.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE WG Quest Fix つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[/url]

shaun03

#26 » Post by shaun03 » 02 Mar 2015 14:41

And queue the mass levelling of paladin twinks...

toamuka
Donor

#27 » Post by toamuka » 02 Mar 2015 15:35

No sacred shield at 70. Masterclass feral resto hybrid with rogue/spriest/arms/ele shammy.

[/url]

shaun03

#28 » Post by shaun03 » 02 Mar 2015 15:41

On my 70 paladin my judgements were hitting for 4k on level 79 twinks when using wings... Last time I played vs a 70 twink was Illumination and that was months ago, can't remember how I did but I remember struggling myself with her. I can't remember others having much more hp than 12-13k? Bears and platies maybe but definitely not rogues, spriests and shammies.

Paladins are extremely op at a low level, haven't found very many active classes other than them.

toamuka
Donor

#29 » Post by toamuka » 02 Mar 2015 15:44

Ah. Ye olde brute force judgements.

I never understood how paladins chop down my pvp loomboomkin while leveling in 2 crits of a 1h hammer...

Feral resto powerdin combo :-D?

[/url]

ShinDarth
Donor

#30 » Post by ShinDarth » 04 Mar 2015 13:32

79 lvl bgs means that you dont have to be endless hours in front of pc doing raids and shits to get decent gear to be sucefully on arena and pvp general stuff, and the most important thing is that 70 - 79 battlegrounds are more balanced on gear terms, theres no end in game gear that break that damn balance and ... your "skills" play an important role here
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

totally agree
Former GamingConsortium developer

Creator of PvPstats

Former 70-79 Twink player - M/Nadrine (Destruction Warlock)