Twinks 60's and 70's

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Exor

Re: Twinks 60's and 70's

#106 » Post by Exor » 16 Apr 2015 12:43

you probabaly play when everyone is sleeping then

shaun03

#107 » Post by shaun03 » 16 Apr 2015 15:24

Well then so do about 8 alliance players... I get home at around 7 PM ST and I usually log / queue from 8:30 PM after I've eaten.

But this is starting to get mundane and tiring. I'm thinking about levelling a paladin to 80, as I've never played one at that level and want to see what I'm missing so this may be a goodbye into inactivity of my twinks from me. I won't be lying when I say that you didn't play a minor role in pushing me to discard twinking, as you made a once pleasurable activity dull, repetitive and altogether uncomfortable. Not losing to you in bgs but the QQing about how alliance cheats when they "wreck dat ass" of yours really gets frustrating.

My suggestion for you would be to create an alliance twink, only then will you see how frustrating it is to continually be outtwinked. Then you might gain a hint of understanding, I hope.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Exor

#108 » Post by Exor » 16 Apr 2015 18:14

I dont complain about every loss but it was true that someone was messing with the queues. ask the others. if you dont wanna play a twink, not my fault

shaun03

#109 » Post by shaun03 » 16 Apr 2015 20:21

Stop being a dumbass. Nobody was messing with the queues.

Exor

#110 » Post by Exor » 17 Apr 2015 10:31

whatever man.

besides that, good bgs last night while it lasted. you guys had alot of twinks + 3 heals

jeagoliath

#111 » Post by jeagoliath » 19 Apr 2015 19:47

Its a shame that alliance got so many retarded players on 60´s..... starting with you shaun.

shaun03

#112 » Post by shaun03 » 19 Apr 2015 20:32

Oh I'm sorry Tigre. Not nice fighting alliance that has 90% twinks? Get over yourself. You retards do the same thing at 70's.

I will continue to /emote the living shit out of your corpse. Not too long ago you were doing that to me on your hunter.

Karter
Donor

#113 » Post by Karter » 19 Apr 2015 21:38

I don't really know anyone else on this thread so I won't comment on them, but when did YOU turn into such a butthurt Shaun?
At first I took it as trolling but really all your replies to pretty much everyone makes me think that you truly are waaaay too butthurt.

Bashing each other on a thread won't be decisive on which faction has the better twinks, and I know some competitiveness is good but this is not being competitive, it's being pathetic.

Just go to COMMUNITY -> PvP Stats and see who is better.
60-69 seems to be in favour of the alliance so far while 70-79 is in favour of the horde.
Samsung
Karter @Truewow - Private
Rotmaw @Karazhan - Retail
Foohy @Karazhan - Retail

shaun03

#114 » Post by shaun03 » 19 Apr 2015 22:19

Ofcourse I'm butthurt Karter.

I'm butthurt because people who know what they're doing bitch and moan when alliance win and blame it on them cheating. I get butthurt when people bitch and moan that I gank people (how the hell do you gank a twink in a bg?), but will not think twice about when they do it on their alt. And to finish it off I get butthurt when people assume I'm butthurt for something that honestly doesn't bother me all that much.

I suggest you try playing in these brackets, so that you may be able to gain an understanding of what is going on before you think you have the ability to comment.

I assume you're Healadin? The guy who ninja'ed everything out of my old guild's guild vault? Don't think that your opinion of me makes me lose any sleep at night ;)

Karter
Donor

#115 » Post by Karter » 20 Apr 2015 09:22

The only time I "ninjad" from Timeless Circle was way after we tried to move to cataclysm.
After a few months during which the guild didn't progress at all I was pretty much the only one to come back, alone in Timeless Circle for a long time.
I asked Nuko if I can take items from the GV to raise my profs and he was ok with it, so please don't accuse me of ninjaing Timeless Circle.

And I don't think you are butthurt because I don't remember you being that way, which is why I asked you why do you even pay attention to these guys, I just told you you're giving me the impression that you became one.
Samsung
Karter @Truewow - Private
Rotmaw @Karazhan - Retail
Foohy @Karazhan - Retail

shaun03

#116 » Post by shaun03 » 20 Apr 2015 11:44

Dude, I've always been like this. You may not remember it as I think it was a little bit before your team that I played a significant role in pushing Timeless Circle to the heights that it achieved, that being second guild on alliance to achieve the ICC 10 normal completion achievement, with much less of a quantity and quality pool of members to choose from. I did that by being pushy, maybe taking some things a little bit personally, but we got there, and we did something that many thought impossible for a "levelling guild".

After TC died down, I took up twinking because I didn't feel like spending all that time raiding, especially since most of what kept me motivated to raid, was the fact that there were "server first" achievements up for grabs. Twinking is different to 80s pvp... There's more competitiveness to it. This makes it fun for me. I am a very competitive person to begin with, sometimes a sore loser, but what pisses me off more than anything else is when people say that my faction (I only play alliance) cheats to win when they don't have any form of proof(I think its relevant to note a player named Curve who has admitted to duel queue'ing to get his horde twink into bgs, and ofcourse that dumbass forgot about that everytime he bitches about alliance being cheaters).

But yeah, I have an issue, some call it being stubborn, a sore loser, competitive, motivated or passionate. And if that's what gets me targetted by Exor, Dezolator, Thetiger(Shotokan ;) <3 ), etc etc then I prefer it that way.

ShinDarth
Donor

#117 » Post by ShinDarth » 20 Apr 2015 16:02

Stop saying the other faction has more/less twink and get a twink of that faction if you think it is too easy/hard for you.

There is too few people who still has one-side-only twink to start discussions like that, so don't do drama and just queue.
Former GamingConsortium developer

Creator of PvPstats

Former 70-79 Twink player - M/Nadrine (Destruction Warlock)

shaun03

#118 » Post by shaun03 » 20 Apr 2015 16:42

I have a spare dk slot on an account that I may use to create a horde 69 dk (as if they need any more... lol) when I have the time. Will see how I feel.

But I think Nadrine has the right idea. Instead of complaining about how many twinks horde, I should just convert all my twinks to horde and further stuff up the queue. Just like at 80s.

Exor

#119 » Post by Exor » 20 Apr 2015 16:55

No point making a horde. Allies are the ones who are needed for queues most of the time

Ellyon

#120 » Post by Ellyon » 21 Apr 2015 10:59

shaun03 wrote:But I think Nadrine has the right idea.
Nadrine always has the right ideas. He's probably the only one thinking soberly in this thread. So better try listening to him for once and stop the bullshit. Not you personally Shaun, I'm talking about everyone. This thread is becoming pointless as hell.
Ellyon - 80 Frost Mage
Ellynor - 79 Frost Mage
Licentia - 69 Retribution Paladin
Mariko - leveling
January - leveling