Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
User avatar
Universe
Banned
Posts: 231
Joined: 11 Oct 2010 02:13
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#316 » Post by Universe » 16 Mar 2011 17:33

He copyed and pasted it.. you got to be shizzy me :-D
Universe Level 80 Human Rogue Mulitate - 16 days to go
Hordecore Level 62 Orc Shaman Enhancement - Outland Leveling
Image

User avatar
Stryke
Posts: 825
Joined: 30 Aug 2010 14:14
Location: In The Mountains!
Contact:

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#317 » Post by Stryke » 16 Mar 2011 19:14

This has gone waaaaaaaaay off-topic
Image
Guild Leader of Maelstrom

User avatar
Universe
Banned
Posts: 231
Joined: 11 Oct 2010 02:13
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#318 » Post by Universe » 16 Mar 2011 20:58

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
off topic

Lets get back to Espleen flinging.. :)
Universe Level 80 Human Rogue Mulitate - 16 days to go
Hordecore Level 62 Orc Shaman Enhancement - Outland Leveling
Image

User avatar
Stray
Posts: 157
Joined: 08 Sep 2010 07:42

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#319 » Post by Stray » 17 Mar 2011 03:39

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated. ;)
The really good PvP-ers spent most of the day practicing.

User avatar
Paintrain
Posts: 30
Joined: 15 Feb 2011 22:19

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#320 » Post by Paintrain » 18 Mar 2011 07:40

ok gj . you convinced me to make a second topic for Best Pvp players on Truewow

User avatar
Roel
Founder
Posts: 6364
Joined: 17 May 2010 14:51
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#321 » Post by Roel » 18 Mar 2011 08:57

What do you expect after 22 pages...

User avatar
Cyrius
Posts: 179
Joined: 12 Oct 2010 22:07

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#322 » Post by Cyrius » 28 Mar 2011 22:01

wow this topic is dead...

anyway i got a new suggestion for alliance best rogue, although you dont see that class too often on ally side, so:

Alliance

Rogue - Palos

Dont know much about him and if he is good or not but for me he is good enough to annoy the sh*t out of me in BGs. Dont know much about rogues skills but he sure does what is rigth in certain situations, but i cant judge if those are the correct decisions. Anyway nice job.

User avatar
Shlavenzo
Honorary Member
Posts: 163
Joined: 26 Jul 2010 17:40

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#323 » Post by Shlavenzo » 29 Mar 2011 02:17

well , kxfpx is back to the alliance , so u might have to reconsider ur choice :)

User avatar
Prite
Posts: 350
Joined: 28 Aug 2010 01:34
Location: Portugal

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#324 » Post by Prite » 29 Mar 2011 08:15

Shlavenzo wrote:well , kxfpx is back to the alliance , so u might have to reconsider ur choice :)
with what name?
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

User avatar
Warpath
Posts: 1099
Joined: 15 Sep 2010 21:35

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#325 » Post by Warpath » 29 Mar 2011 10:31

Izis wrote:wow this topic is dead...

anyway i got a new suggestion for alliance best rogue, although you dont see that class too often on ally side, so:

Alliance

Rogue - Palos

Dont know much about him and if he is good or not but for me he is good enough to annoy the sh*t out of me in BGs. Dont know much about rogues skills but he sure does what is rigth in certain situations, but i cant judge if those are the correct decisions. Anyway nice job.
hahaha Palos sux, badly. I can play a better rogue than him >.>

EDIT: Also, 2nd best mage on alliance side is Frostcaster. I didnt see a more skilled mage than him in a long time. He just hasnt got good gear yet, but he definently has skills.
Sometimes life seems so unfortunate, that's why I don't give a shit.
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer, it's just so disproportionate.
You don't know just what I've gone through, that's why I would rather show you
just how far that I can take it, every rule, I'm breaking it...



Good enough for you now ? Or u gonna start crying again ?

User avatar
Arnoxis
Banned
Posts: 1131
Joined: 29 Oct 2010 05:21

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#326 » Post by Arnoxis » 29 Mar 2011 11:34

then do it warpath i also think palos is the best ally rogue >.>
Image
selling account for real money
Warlock Mortifier - full S8 and very good pve gear
Rogue Arno - full S8 and moderate pve gear (mainly offsets for pvp)
Warrior Dogbollux - full S8 and moderate pve gear (mainly offsets for pvp)
Account includes a level 30-34 druid, a level 19 mage and a level 19 shaman
for detailed informatiion on the gear and cost send me a pm or whisper me ingame

User avatar
Palos
Posts: 23
Joined: 26 Mar 2011 03:29

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#327 » Post by Palos » 29 Mar 2011 18:36

Warpath wrote:
Izis wrote:wow this topic is dead...

anyway i got a new suggestion for alliance best rogue, although you dont see that class too often on ally side, so:

Alliance

Rogue - Palos

Dont know much about him and if he is good or not but for me he is good enough to annoy the sh*t out of me in BGs. Dont know much about rogues skills but he sure does what is rigth in certain situations, but i cant judge if those are the correct decisions. Anyway nice job.
hahaha Palos sux, badly. I can play a better rogue than him >.>

EDIT: Also, 2nd best mage on alliance side is Frostcaster. I didnt see a more skilled mage than him in a long time. He just hasnt got good gear yet, but he definently has skills.

and then why are u not playing a rogue instead of your character... get a rogue then. I just hitted 80 last week. wait for me till i get good gear and get more experience from bg and arena. Your all bark and no bite. -_-
Palos powah!

User avatar
Palos
Posts: 23
Joined: 26 Mar 2011 03:29

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#328 » Post by Palos » 29 Mar 2011 18:59

and to stalin and iziz thanks for the recognition :)
Palos powah!

User avatar
Warpath
Posts: 1099
Joined: 15 Sep 2010 21:35

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#329 » Post by Warpath » 29 Mar 2011 19:05

Palos wrote:
Warpath wrote:
Izis wrote:wow this topic is dead...

anyway i got a new suggestion for alliance best rogue, although you dont see that class too often on ally side, so:

Alliance

Rogue - Palos

Dont know much about him and if he is good or not but for me he is good enough to annoy the sh*t out of me in BGs. Dont know much about rogues skills but he sure does what is rigth in certain situations, but i cant judge if those are the correct decisions. Anyway nice job.
hahaha Palos sux, badly. I can play a better rogue than him >.>

EDIT: Also, 2nd best mage on alliance side is Frostcaster. I didnt see a more skilled mage than him in a long time. He just hasnt got good gear yet, but he definently has skills.

and then why are u not playing a rogue instead of your character... get a rogue then. I just hitted 80 last week. wait for me till i get good gear and get more experience from bg and arena. Your all bark and no bite. -_-
Too lazy to levle him here. Ill havea DK, Holy pala and maybe Druid / warlock here. I havea rogue on abyssal.
Sometimes life seems so unfortunate, that's why I don't give a shit.
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer, it's just so disproportionate.
You don't know just what I've gone through, that's why I would rather show you
just how far that I can take it, every rule, I'm breaking it...



Good enough for you now ? Or u gonna start crying again ?

User avatar
Whatchya
Posts: 140
Joined: 28 Jul 2010 16:23
Location: Latvia

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#330 » Post by Whatchya » 29 Mar 2011 23:12

My new list

Ally:
war - paintrain
lock - insanelock
pally - bladecatcher
mage - tassadar
druid - muffins
priest - that nightelf guy
shaman - liver

Horde:

warrior - sadly but me
druid - stray
lock - akumakho
pally - izis
priest - even more sadly me
shaman - core

i didn't notice other classes because i don't mention people that doesn't flash out of gray mass and i don't see point filling the gaps just to fill them.
EMERICA - THE SECOND CHAR

>>>>>>>>>Whatchya PVP movie<<<<<<<<<<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXkf90TEB6M

Some old videos from my old Server :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KwnHKeOokE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldMRptCxvLo

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests