YOUR CURRENTLY FAVORITE SONG

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Intervention
Former Staff

Re: YOUR CURRENTLY FAVORIT SONG

#721 » Post by Intervention » 17 Sep 2012 14:25

I just think it's cool how she used the screens projection behind her and would punch things and drag things etc. and it would follow her movements. After that...nothing special.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Mmeko

#722 » Post by Mmeko » 17 Sep 2012 14:29

Agreed then :P

narcissa

#723 » Post by narcissa » 17 Sep 2012 15:14

Ignorance is bliss. But I guess it's cool to say 'omg music today sux, everything is the same, i wish i lived in ac/dc's era, that was music!'

Alexandros

#724 » Post by Alexandros » 17 Sep 2012 15:38

Well, most of the most popular music today sucks if you think that commerce driven music does. It gets worse every year. But, like everything, it falls under personal opinion. Personally, i don't care if something sucks or if it doesn't, i only care about what i like.

Intervention
Former Staff

#725 » Post by Intervention » 17 Sep 2012 15:44

Chicken, Fried Chicken

narcissa

#726 » Post by narcissa » 17 Sep 2012 17:16

Every generation's mainstream commercial music sucks. Dunno what gives you the idea that it didn't used to.
Intervention wrote:Relaxing as.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv6F5aZU34I
god I hate you.

Alexandros

#727 » Post by Alexandros » 17 Sep 2012 17:33

The same thing that makes you think it has always sucked; personal opinion. And, if you carefully read my post, i never said that it never used to suck. Although, i do think that. At least, not as much as it does now.

Mmeko

#728 » Post by Mmeko » 17 Sep 2012 19:24

narcissa wrote:Every generation's mainstream commercial music sucks. Dunno what gives you the idea that it didn't used to.
Finally some common sense on this thread, first post I can agree with after a long row :?

Personal taste is important, and I agree that anyone should listen to anything they feel like listening without caring wether it's quality music or not, but still I think people tend to lack of critical thinking when it comes to music, which is pretty harmful as well.

@Peacemaker: the song I posted is about just 5 years younger than Kryptonite. How can you on keep insisting that you disliking it has anything to do with you being old fashioned? :|

Sorry for my bad syntax, I have an headache.

Flexall
Donor

#729 » Post by Flexall » 17 Sep 2012 21:52

Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

narcissa

#730 » Post by narcissa » 17 Sep 2012 23:57

Alexandros wrote:Well, most of the most popular music today sucks if you think that commerce driven music does.
That means it's something that didn't use to happen, or else you wouldn't be talking about today's music but rather every age's commerce. If you think commerce didn't influence the music scene as badly as it does today, then you just choose to ignore facts. This goes well beyond personal opinions.
Mmeko wrote:Finally some common sense on this thread, first post I can agree with after a long row :?
Dem savages!

Intervention
Former Staff

#731 » Post by Intervention » 18 Sep 2012 01:12

... Why do you hate me?
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Mmeko

#732 » Post by Mmeko » 18 Sep 2012 06:12

Coldplay :(

But I <3 u anyway Inter

Intervention
Former Staff

#733 » Post by Intervention » 18 Sep 2012 06:48

Nothing wrong with a bit of Coldplay..doesn't mean you must hate someone over it, god... By the way I know you don't literally hate me that would be ridiculous but just saying...

By the way
narcissa wrote:
Every generation's mainstream commercial music sucks. Dunno what gives you the idea that it didn't used to.
That's false really... Don't get me wrong, i know what you're trying to say and i agree/disagree at the same time. Because it's not ALL bad.

Greats like Bob Dylan, Billy Joel, Elton John, Michael Jackson (the list goes on) all became mainstream music artists - are you saying that they too, suck? There is some good music in the mainstream commercial in this generation. It's not all bad. Someone like 'Rebecca Black' or 'Justin Bieber' are just so false and i don't like them at all but look to other artists. Although i am no fan...perhaps Adele is a good example. Whether you like the music or not, it doesn't really matter. But it doesn't mean it 'sucks'.

Arguments about music are never ending, which is why i usually avoid posting on this thread because the general trend is if you post something that is more famous than your local city band or a band that hasn't necessarily made it 'big time' sucks.

And having said that, that is the last saying i am saying on this matter :geek:
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Flexall
Donor

#734 » Post by Flexall » 18 Sep 2012 07:38

Intervention wrote:
Greats like Bob Dylan, Billy Joel, Elton John, Michael Jackson (the list goes on) all became mainstream music artists - are you saying that they too, suck?
Yes :S
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Intervention
Former Staff

#735 » Post by Intervention » 18 Sep 2012 07:45

Lol... Wow...
Chicken, Fried Chicken