Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
User avatar
Aggressive
Posts: 68
Joined: 04 Sep 2014 18:40
Location: Serbia

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#586 » Post by Aggressive » 08 Aug 2015 03:10

Well as soon as I saw it, I started loling hard. :D

User avatar
kayliee
Posts: 227
Joined: 04 Dec 2014 06:04
Location: Under your blankets

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#587 » Post by kayliee » 08 Aug 2015 03:21

:P
Hey, I heard you like the wild ones.
Check below for my new names!
________________________
Puddicup - 80 6143
Puddiaura - 806014
Puddi - 80 5501
Pudditat - 80 5769
Puddigoat - 80 5457
Puddipie - 805471
Kaylieeheals - 80 4772
Dorfpuddi - 805031

Image

User avatar
Folkk
Posts: 289
Joined: 10 Sep 2012 16:01
Location: Shadows of the Night

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#588 » Post by Folkk » 08 Aug 2015 14:47

Image
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

User avatar
Kindzadza
Former Staff
Posts: 4673
Joined: 25 Nov 2010 20:29
Location: Ministry of Psychedelics

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#589 » Post by Kindzadza » 08 Aug 2015 19:01

^
^_^

User avatar
ItchyVortex
Posts: 1131
Joined: 02 Feb 2013 19:22

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#590 » Post by ItchyVortex » 09 Aug 2015 00:44

23:42:42 [LFG] [Devilstoy]: (6130) Do you know what happens when Branhos pops Mirror Images?...Gay parade :d
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

User avatar
kayliee
Posts: 227
Joined: 04 Dec 2014 06:04
Location: Under your blankets

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#591 » Post by kayliee » 09 Aug 2015 18:40

ItchyVortex wrote:23:42:42 [LFG] [Devilstoy]: (6130) Do you know what happens when Branhos pops Mirror Images?...Gay parade :d
I knew that would end up on here xD as soon as I saw it in lfg.
Hey, I heard you like the wild ones.
Check below for my new names!
________________________
Puddicup - 80 6143
Puddiaura - 806014
Puddi - 80 5501
Pudditat - 80 5769
Puddigoat - 80 5457
Puddipie - 805471
Kaylieeheals - 80 4772
Dorfpuddi - 805031

Image

User avatar
chickenbutt
Donor
Posts: 1571
Joined: 16 Sep 2010 17:57
Location: IKEAland

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#592 » Post by chickenbutt » 11 Aug 2015 14:08

[14:08:33][7. world] [Morpheos]: i big truth is Delerium strokes dicks for a living : /
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

User avatar
Hansrutger
Former Staff
Posts: 1052
Joined: 10 Apr 2013 14:17

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#593 » Post by Hansrutger » 14 Aug 2015 01:51

[01:44:45] [R] [80:Pawmaster:2]: needed on staff, will pass if someone needs
[01:45:15] Maygli has selected Need for: [Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love]
[01:45:43] [R] [80:Pawmaster:2]: well mihana wanted it so np
[01:45:57] [R] [80:Rohankhanna:1]: that np means
[01:46:03] [R] [80:Rohankhanna:1]: he will get 100k gold ))
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

User avatar
chickenbutt
Donor
Posts: 1571
Joined: 16 Sep 2010 17:57
Location: IKEAland

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#594 » Post by chickenbutt » 15 Aug 2015 22:01

*Die on LK and spawn in Westfall*
[21:48:28][7. world] [Windranger]: OMG
[21:48:32][7. world] [Windranger]: swag ...
[21:48:34][7. world] [Windranger]: shamsters
[21:48:37][7. world] [Swagtrain]: lol
[21:48:39][7. world] [Windranger]: wht u 2 doing there??
[21:48:40][7. world] [Windranger]: ????
[21:48:43][7. world] [Swagtrain]: sexing
[21:48:54][7. world] [Windranger]: shamsters..
[21:48:57][7. world] [Windranger]: baby
[21:49:00][7. world] [Windranger]: u cheating on me ????
[21:49:02][7. world] [Swagtrain]: get fkd
[21:49:03][7. world] [Windranger]: -.-
[21:49:29][7. world] [Windranger]: i left branhos
[21:49:32][7. world] [Windranger]: for u shamsteres
[21:49:41][7. world] [Shamasters]: too late
[21:49:41][7. world] [Windranger]: and u went with this loser weak swagtrain??
[21:49:43][7. world] [Windranger]: :-(((
[21:49:52][7. world] [Swagtrain]: weak shaman
[21:49:54][7. world] [Shamasters]: i love Swagtrain now
[21:49:54][7. world] [Swagtrain]: pinny horde shaman
[21:50:00][7. world] [Windranger]: oh no...
[21:50:00][7. world] [Aurelian]: guys i have a crush on swagtrain because his voice on mumble is sooo dreamy
[21:50:05][7. world] [Aurelian]: no homo tho
[21:50:06][7. world] [Swagtrain]: lmfao
[21:50:10][7. world] [Vurzox]: WTB [Runic Healing Potion]
[21:50:13][LFG] [Vurzox]: WTB [Runic Healing Potion]
[21:50:15][6. trading] [Vurzox]: WTB [Runic Healing Potion]
[21:50:46][7. world] [Shamasters]: /love Swagtrain
[21:50:49][7. world] [Windranger]: ..
[21:50:50][7. world] [Windranger]: why
[21:50:55][7. world] [Windranger]: why i didnt die before this day?
[21:51:03][7. world] [Windranger]: WHY i didnt die before reading all this
[21:51:05][7. world] [Swagtrain]: lol
[21:51:06][7. world] [Windranger]: my heart tore apart
[21:51:07][7. world] [Windranger]: :-(((
[21:51:14][7. world] [Swagtrain]: you don't die here
[21:51:17][7. world] [Swagtrain]: you just release spirit
[21:51:24][7. world] [Swagtrain]: and forever endure the pain
[21:51:26][7. world] [Shamasters]: go cry on Branhos shoulder
[21:51:32][7. world] [Windranger]: i go back to branhos ...im sure he wlll accept me
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

User avatar
Arockalypse
Donor
Posts: 2190
Joined: 07 Mar 2011 03:41

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#595 » Post by Arockalypse » 16 Aug 2015 04:44

chickenbutt wrote:[21:50:10][7. world] [Vurzox]: WTB [Runic Healing Potion]
[21:50:13][LFG] [Vurzox]: WTB [Runic Healing Potion]
[21:50:15][6. trading] [Vurzox]: WTB [Runic Healing Potion]
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

User avatar
freehall2002
Posts: 76
Joined: 05 Jan 2015 20:18
Location: Bangladesh

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#596 » Post by freehall2002 » 16 Aug 2015 09:09

Emcee wrote:
Arockalypse wrote:[7. world] [Tyrene]: Hello Horde, Solidus here.
[7. world] [Arockalypse]: hello solidus
[7. world] [Arockalypse]: never heard of you
[7. world] [Problemz]: Hello solidus :)
[7. world] [Problemz]: same :D
[7. world] [Zubat]: Hello Solidus
[7. world] [Zubat]: nobody knows you
[7. world] [Universe]: Hello Solidus
[7. world] [Taurvit]: lol who is solidus
[7. world] [Universe]: i dunno
[7. world] [Universe]: im just going with the windflow
[7. world] [Tyrene]: I am one of the oldest player on bloodcraft
Lol... except, he's not even one of the oldest at all? This Solidus, mang...
i know solidus he was awsm ally and was gm too in bloodcraft server he started playing in like 2009 or 2010
Image

User avatar
Myaoming
Former Staff
Posts: 2803
Joined: 05 Mar 2011 14:13
Location: Lacking patriotism.

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#597 » Post by Myaoming » 16 Aug 2015 23:56

freehall2002 wrote:
Emcee wrote:
Arockalypse wrote:[7. world] [Tyrene]: Hello Horde, Solidus here.
[7. world] [Arockalypse]: hello solidus
[7. world] [Arockalypse]: never heard of you
[7. world] [Problemz]: Hello solidus :)
[7. world] [Problemz]: same :D
[7. world] [Zubat]: Hello Solidus
[7. world] [Zubat]: nobody knows you
[7. world] [Universe]: Hello Solidus
[7. world] [Taurvit]: lol who is solidus
[7. world] [Universe]: i dunno
[7. world] [Universe]: im just going with the windflow
[7. world] [Tyrene]: I am one of the oldest player on bloodcraft
Lol... except, he's not even one of the oldest at all? This Solidus, mang...
i know solidus he was awsm ally and was gm too in bloodcraft server he started playing in like 2009 or 2010
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

User avatar
kayliee
Posts: 227
Joined: 04 Dec 2014 06:04
Location: Under your blankets

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#598 » Post by kayliee » 17 Aug 2015 00:43

freehall2002 wrote:
Emcee wrote:
Arockalypse wrote:[7. world] [Tyrene]: Hello Horde, Solidus here.
[7. world] [Arockalypse]: hello solidus
[7. world] [Arockalypse]: never heard of you
[7. world] [Problemz]: Hello solidus :)
[7. world] [Problemz]: same :D
[7. world] [Zubat]: Hello Solidus
[7. world] [Zubat]: nobody knows you
[7. world] [Universe]: Hello Solidus
[7. world] [Taurvit]: lol who is solidus
[7. world] [Universe]: i dunno
[7. world] [Universe]: im just going with the windflow
[7. world] [Tyrene]: I am one of the oldest player on bloodcraft
Lol... except, he's not even one of the oldest at all? This Solidus, mang...
i know solidus he was awsm ally and was gm too in bloodcraft server he started playing in like 2009 or 2010
inb4 you are solidus talking yourself up :)
Hey, I heard you like the wild ones.
Check below for my new names!
________________________
Puddicup - 80 6143
Puddiaura - 806014
Puddi - 80 5501
Pudditat - 80 5769
Puddigoat - 80 5457
Puddipie - 805471
Kaylieeheals - 80 4772
Dorfpuddi - 805031

Image

User avatar
Arockalypse
Donor
Posts: 2190
Joined: 07 Mar 2011 03:41

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#599 » Post by Arockalypse » 18 Aug 2015 21:15

Alliance world chat lol

[6. world] [Tantrim]: if arock can tell a gm is stupid,i will say y hate a klaffer
[6. world] [Tantrim]: mute arrock and i shatap
[6. world] [Tantrim]: who is arrock??swearing at a bm??
[6. world] [Windsrage]: He swore at a beastmaster :OOOO
[6. world] [Windsrage]: Oh no he didn't!
[6. world] [Tantrim]: ok.srry
[6. world] [Tantrim]: lmio,,i laugh my ass off,i ewear at a gm like i want to
[6. world] [Tantrim]: i read the conversation yesterday,??
[6. world] [Tantrim]: if the gms dont mute arrock,it mean we can write to every gm wqhat we want
[6. world] [Tantrim]: is arrock muted??
[6. world] [Tantrim]: i just want a gm to tell me this pig is muted
[6. world] [Tantrim]: u can not read english?
[6. world] [Tantrim]: i want to know why arrock can say to a gm what he want and i get muted??
[6. world] [Tantrim]: sure puddicup..i hgope you help me to support our server,,why this arrtock person can swear at a ghm and not get miuted??
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

User avatar
Royo
Posts: 248
Joined: 14 Dec 2014 23:43

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#600 » Post by Royo » 18 Aug 2015 21:45

Arockalypse wrote:Alliance world chat lol

[6. world] [Tantrim]: if arock can tell a gm is stupid,i will say y hate a klaffer
[6. world] [Tantrim]: mute arrock and i shatap
[6. world] [Tantrim]: who is arrock??swearing at a bm??
[6. world] [Windsrage]: He swore at a beastmaster :OOOO
[6. world] [Windsrage]: Oh no he didn't!
[6. world] [Tantrim]: ok.srry
[6. world] [Tantrim]: lmio,,i laugh my ass off,i ewear at a gm like i want to
[6. world] [Tantrim]: i read the conversation yesterday,??
[6. world] [Tantrim]: if the gms dont mute arrock,it mean we can write to every gm wqhat we want
[6. world] [Tantrim]: is arrock muted??
[6. world] [Tantrim]: i just want a gm to tell me this pig is muted
[6. world] [Tantrim]: u can not read english?
[6. world] [Tantrim]: i want to know why arrock can say to a gm what he want and i get muted??
[6. world] [Tantrim]: sure puddicup..i hgope you help me to support our server,,why this arrtock person can swear at a ghm and not get miuted??
My eyes hurt, they hurt so bad.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: feerempamp, Rtiopkmz and 127 guests