Hello Pallies :D

Warpath

Re: Hello Pallies :D

#16 » Post by Warpath » 18 Jan 2011 22:23

only Holy paladins are fun. :D but nothing beats a rogue, shadowstep -> ambush horde infront of Origimar who just lost a duel ;D
Sometimes life seems so unfortunate, that's why I don't give a shit.
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer, it's just so disproportionate.
You don't know just what I've gone through, that's why I would rather show you
just how far that I can take it, every rule, I'm breaking it...

Good enough for you now ? Or u gonna start crying again ?

Intervention
Former Staff

#17 » Post by Intervention » 23 Jan 2011 14:50

Psh blah, Holy Pallys are okay

My preference is

Protection > Holy > Retribution.

I find Ret so boring and basic =/
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Cyrius

#18 » Post by Cyrius » 25 Jan 2011 15:57

Intervention wrote:Psh blah, Holy Pallys are okay

My preference is

Protection > Holy > Retribution.

I find Ret so boring and basic =/
well you are right about the fact that ret is too basic and when i started to play paladin i thought of th same thing...untill i found out that the only thing i CAN beat is a crappy shaman and a bad fury warrior.
the more i red about Ret development and the more i tryid to copy some good talents builds the more i started to see the tecnical limitations of ret ...and i thought: "something is F*cked up, this is not the way the retribution paladin is ment to be played", especialy against forst mage , affliction lock and a Spriest. Well shadow priests is difficult depending on the guy who plays it, if he doesnt know how to play then he still has a chance to beat you: Disarm at the beggining , you use trincket (Fail) , then fear and if he is stupid enough not to put dots during the fear, the priest is most sertainly gona die... but while fighting them its alwais the same thing ... (atelast with most SP) : Disarm/ fear, dots during the fear , you trinet the fear or disarm then he usues the fear or disar depending on what he had used befor and you buble cuz he is dropping you like hell (unleess he doesnt have spel pen) he mass dispels you, you dont have time to heal cuz you havent used Repentance during the massdispell to interupt it and at that point if you dont kill the priest in less then 20 sec (impossible to drop shield and kil him withoug AV ...and you cant use it cuz of Bubble) you are dead!

so if i gotta give you any tips ...just dont use Trinket at the 1st loss of control over your char. And as always...Cleanse is your best frined!

there are not many strats agains the other 2 clases ...especialy agains affliction lock..just pray he is not geared.

basicly thats why i play ret its a bit of a challenge ...but im looking forward to try some copletly new build.

ksawery111

#19 » Post by ksawery111 » 27 Jan 2011 12:56

I realy like paladin because he is "indestructible". For example his divine shield(you can't breake it, maybe a worrior). Therefore i prefer paladin :D.

Intervention
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Intervention » 02 Feb 2011 10:19

Yeah agreed, never trinket out of a fear the first time against a priest, just ride it out then use your stun and trinket the next time and just keep cleansing. If you don't cleanse, you die.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Cyrius

#21 » Post by Cyrius » 14 Feb 2011 01:22

ksawery111 wrote:I realy like paladin because he is "indestructible". For example his divine shield(you can't breake it, maybe a worrior). Therefore i prefer paladin :D.
the paladin being "Indestructable" is just a freaking myth, we are dying like flys! And that Divine Shield ...aint saving any1 from a certain death, not to mention GoH which against a good dps as an arms warrior or a destro lock, is useless, cuz youll be down to the same HP 0.5 sec after you have casted it and obviosly you are not gona use it against a freaking healer, are you?

Another thing about that Divine Shield ... if it was SO DIVINE... a $#@!ing priest wouldnt be able to take it off by just waving his fingers, or a Warrior to throw a damn Shurinken or what ever that $#@! is called... thats why i hardly ever use it in duel only in BG...to piss the enemy a little more till i actualy die. :?

MagicInTheAir

#22 » Post by MagicInTheAir » 16 Feb 2011 11:20

Yo pallys,
Turalyon the Holy Pala here, who all of u know from somewhere xP.
Palas are boring sometimes,yes, but all classes have interesting and boring sides aswell.
Well, i have to say prot pala is awesome, retry not bad too, but i'm not the biggest fan of tanking or just nuking dmg til u die so i'm on Holy atm.
Heal spec mybe is lower dps but i sooo like the feeling when i see a horde fighting an ally in bgs, and it's a close fight,the horde thinks he'll win, before the ally loses i come and heal him to 100% hp and horde goes down xD The scared face of the stupid horde, mmmmm xD
(i know , sounds a bit crazy :P)
Anyway, enjoy ur palas :P
Tura - lvl 80 paladin
Miarg - lvl 80 death knight
Hael - lvl 80 mage
Alesa- lvl 80 priest
G I N K G O! <3
"Never underestimate true leadership"

Ondo

#23 » Post by Ondo » 16 Feb 2011 14:56

I'm protection. I like to envision the frustrated faces my enemies make when they finally get me down to half life, and I quickly heal myself back up. Tanking in PvP is entertaining. XD

Neji

#24 » Post by Neji » 04 Mar 2011 04:34

hi paladins Neji here
Neji level 80 Paladin (Holy/Protection)

Universe
Banned

#25 » Post by Universe » 07 Mar 2011 20:22

Hello :-D I'm Green level 19 twink paladin with Heirloomed Crusadered Rettie :-D
Universe Level 80 Human Rogue Mulitate - 16 days to go
Hordecore Level 62 Orc Shaman Enhancement - Outland Leveling

Formis

#26 » Post by Formis » 18 Mar 2011 02:28

To tell the truth, most people from whom I heard things like "two-button paladin" never played a pally and many (Those who I knew) changed their mind after trying him.
My own opinion is that two buttons are enough for anyone who want to play some class, but not nearly enough for everyone who want to play it really good.

Surrad

#27 » Post by Surrad » 27 Jun 2011 22:13

hi i have lvl 79(fow now) prot PVP (prot ftw) paladin :P
Level 80horde hunter(Surrad)
Level 79 druid (Rajang)
lvl 80 paladin (actually leveld by me but my brother's one hehe)
Hopefully you will never more see my ''ex chars'' including Surradk,Surradalt and others! (hope they ll be renamed) ^^
Ribbaz:<<Just asking..Have you ever had a char which didnt have ''Surr'' in the name? :D..

Roel epic sentence: <<Surrad,How did u got my Skype?!