Check here often to keep up to date with in-game updates for quests, NPCs, dungeons and raids.
As we continuously work towards scaling down the Naxxramas encounter abilities to tune them to realistic values, several changes are bound to happen every now and then.
I'll be posting here the changes that take place regarding the encounters. The changes that have impact in the encounter mechanics and any other major updates will take place after the weekly reset, however during this first week we'll be working more extensively so cover up extreme casts (like encounters not being completable due to unrealistic damage for the 60 level tier).
- Noth the Plaguebringer's spawned adds Shadow Shock and Arcane Explosion base damage lowered by 300 points.
Gargoyle's Acid Volley damage has been lowered by 100 points.
- Anub'rekhan no longer has an enrage timer.
- Noth the Plaguebringer now applies his curse to 20 players.
- Razuvious' Understudies' health has been lowered down to around 90k
- Patchwerk's Hateful Strikes base damage has been increased by 4k following the feedback from community.
- Anub'rekhan's Crypt Guards will now use their web spray ability that was present during vanilla.
- Loatheb will use mechanics more close to his vanilla version. Necrotic Aura has been replaced with his Corrupted Mind spell. This will be live at the next update.
- Highlord Mograine's white swing damage has been doubled.
- Highlord Mograine's Unholy Shadow periodic damage has been lowered to 600 down from 1500.
- Patchwerk's Hatefull Strike's base damage has been increased by 1000.
- Gothik's Shadowbolt damage has been lowered to 2100-2500 damage.
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests