This year has seen its ups and downs. We have put a lot of work into server improvements that the community would enjoy. Its time to talk about our plans for 2017 and beyond!
We are planning to announce some exciting changes regarding our transfer system soon, but for now I'll just give you a preview of one of them:
We will soon allow internal transfers between TrueWoW and PrimalWoW.
- You can get a direct copy of your max level character from PrimalWoW onto TrueWoW
- You can get a premade character of a max level character from TrueWoW to PrimalWoW (similar to our current transfer system on PrimalWoW)
The dark portal rumbles in Blasted Lands, every so often you can catch a glimpse of whats beyond.
The Burning Crusade is marked to release for PrimalWoW on June 2017. We still have a lot of work to do when it comes to quality assurance. This will be our main focus for the first half of 2017 after we are finished with our Naxxramas releases.
TrinityCore baseline scripts for TBC content is fairly lackluster, we need the help of the community through bug testing and reporting for a smooth transition. We will have further announcements of features and details in the near future for TBC release.
In addition, we would like to announce that the Four Horsemen encounter will more closely resemble the Vanilla encounter than the WotLK version. The Ashbringer...
The next major project on TrueWoW (The logo is still work in progress)
Our focus after PrimalWoW's TBC release will be a new 3.3.5 WotLK project, Stormhold. Here are some details I can share with you now:
- Progressive Content release with a realistic schedule - You can expect more information about our release schedule very soon.
- Blizzlike x1 Rates
- No Cash Shop for items that would affect game play.
- PvP Realm
- Rescripted raids, questing, and leveling zones. - We aren't just stock TrinityCore like some of the other WotLK servers around.
- TrueWoW and PrimalWoW will remain open - this is a completely new realm.
- Due to several changes coming from TrinityCore, we'll have to go through another core and database restart similar to the one we went through back in 2014. These changes will go live on both current realms: TrueWoW and PrimalWoW as well as Stormhold.
- We are routing through all the WotLK zones/instances for potential exploits, bugs, and other issues that might impact the Blizzlike experience we attempt to uphold on TrueWoW.
- We need your help to spread the word about our new realm! We have put hundreds of hours into developing TrueWoW/PrimalWoW's scripts into something to be proud of, lets show the private server community just what we've done!
Happy Holidays from the TrueWoW Staff!
We are giving a 30% discount on all items in the shop this year from December 24th until January 9th. Enjoy your holidays with your families and friends.
This trailer was created by Juve from <Vanilla Knights>
If you're interested in contributing to the server, we are always looking for help when it comes to finding and fixing bugs! Is there a bug that really gets under your skin? Get it reported so we can do something about it!
We are also looking for content testers for upcoming PrimalWoW Naxxramas and TBC content releases. If you are interested in becoming part of the Testing team, you can feel free to send a private message to myself or Nyeriah.
You can find our bugtracker at http://truewow.org/bugs/
Regards and Happy Holidays!