Report bug abusers here

Kisszek

Re: Report bug abusers here

#76 » Post by Kisszek » 07 May 2011 19:10

Wgile i was afk in the horde tent of atg, an alliance killed a questgiver (inside of the tent), and after it chalenged me to a duel.
Screen is about the combatlog (i hope long enough) where he kills the npc.
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110507/WoWScrnSh ... es.hu_.jpg
Characters:Kisszek- Tauren Shamy
Rakuuhwa- Tauren Druid
Birdofhermes -Gnome Death Knight
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ellopták az alisok a tankot.
Madarat tolláról, embert desktopjáról.
"Ami nem pusztí­t el, az acéllá kovácsol!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matsy

#77 » Post by Matsy » 07 May 2011 19:13

Banned 3 days.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Marksman Troll Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Arnoxis
Banned

feylox abusing her pet in stormwind

#78 » Post by Arnoxis » 08 May 2011 08:10

This is the first time i actually post about someone abusing a bug but im fed up with hunters and their bugged pets -.-

http://imageshack.us/f/192/wowscrnshot050811070417.jpg/

i was in stormwind looking for some decent world pvp and in my attempt sneaking up on her, her pet suddenly attacked me on a 10 yard distance and destealthed me which lead to my death. This was obviously caused by her setting her pet on aggresive which is after a statement from debimin (retired) banable.
I ask for banning her since this is one of the abuses which really arent fair.
selling account for real money
Warlock Mortifier - full S8 and very good pve gear
Rogue Arno - full S8 and moderate pve gear (mainly offsets for pvp)
Warrior Dogbollux - full S8 and moderate pve gear (mainly offsets for pvp)
Account includes a level 30-34 druid, a level 19 mage and a level 19 shaman
for detailed informatiion on the gear and cost send me a pm or whisper me ingame

Powdered

Re: feylox abusing her pet in stormwind

#79 » Post by Powdered » 08 May 2011 09:48

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ask before you steal signature's (AXXO)

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: feylox abusing her pet in stormwind

#80 » Post by Intervention » 08 May 2011 11:15

=/

Look on the forums first and you'll notice at the top of the page there's a topic 'Report Bug Abusers here'
Topic merged to that.

And i don't quite get it? You're saying that because Feylox set his pet on Aggressive it is bug abuse...? =/
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Arnoxis
Banned

#81 » Post by Arnoxis » 08 May 2011 11:31

it is because the pets ignore stealth and can aggro targets on 10 yard range and destealth them.
this was already discussed once on the hunter forum i think and debi stated that its banable, but it seems all people care about is who cced who in the frozen halls -.-
for detailed informatiion on the gear and cost send me a pm or whisper me ingame

Intervention
Former Staff

#82 » Post by Intervention » 08 May 2011 11:41

I see. But, can you prove that Feylox wasn't just walking by and you were there or actually hunting you down for a while intentionally putting her pet on aggressive?
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Powdered

#83 » Post by Powdered » 08 May 2011 11:56

If the range is 10yds then i dont think its abusing
in the pic you post if she was at the stockades and the pet was coming at you while in stealth then yea b/c that would be 30+ yds

on a side note you do have a skill to distract (might need to be tested tho)
just my 2 coppers
Ask before you steal signature's (AXXO)

Arnoxis
Banned

#84 » Post by Arnoxis » 08 May 2011 12:24

on the screen it says pawnly attacks now look carefully who is sitting next to his master >.>

and yes she knew i was in the near since i walked into stormwind on my mount jumped around her an then ran until the guards stopped chasing me so i could stealth while she was shooting me i managed to stealth and then i saw her next to teh tree infront of the stockades, wanted to attack and then suddenly the pet comes and attacks me out of nothing before i even get in range i try to escape again and she shoots me.
this is not the firrst time i get killed by a hunter in this way ive seen it before in bgs and arena but im just fed up of it because they just dont care and so do the gms.

@powdered have you ever heard of stealth? it makes you invisible for enemies unless your very close and/or infront of them i was sneaking up from behind and the pet attacks if it wasnt bugged the pet would aggro at the same distance as feylox would see me but it is bugged and ignores all stealth so its abuse to set the pet on aggresive -.-

i wish debi was back

Cover25

#85 » Post by Cover25 » 08 May 2011 13:35

You cant go ahead and ban all hunters just because we might have put aggressive on while farming someone in a low level area, hell i do that in DMs. There is NO solid proof EVER that you can prove showing him doing this, that it was his master plan all along to put the pet on aggressive.

EDIT: I sometimes forget my pets on aggressive, doesnt mean im "abusing this bug"

Intervention
Former Staff

#86 » Post by Intervention » 08 May 2011 16:02

Cover has a point.

Not only is it difficult to prove that the hunter pet was not on aggressive or on aggressive but also difficult to prove (from the evidence you have put forward) that your story is true. I'm not calling you a liar, i simply don't wish to ban someone without proper evidence.

Also cover points out that it may have just been an unintentional mistake, just as a Paladin puts the wrong aura and leaves Crusader aura on, same kind of thing.

This situation is similar to the PVP flag problem. I might sit in Org and my PVP will go off, i don't realise it but at the same time, i didn't mean to do it.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Kraith
Former Staff

#87 » Post by Kraith » 08 May 2011 20:49

I've posted this before, my answer hasn't changed. It sucks this bug exists, but we are not going to ban anyone for it. As I play a hunter more, I realize how little hunters control their pets, especially in pvp/misc traveling. You get the pet to aggressive and forget about them.

I hope Trinity fixes this, as I agree it isn't fair. But we aren't going to ban people because of this bug.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Arnoxis
Banned

#88 » Post by Arnoxis » 08 May 2011 21:55

so basically hunters are allowed to abuse this bug as much and as often as they want wherever they want, no matter if arena bg or world pvp just because there is no possible way of getting evidence that the hunter did it intentionally.

i even managed to find debis statement but its not as i wish it would be
"It's simple. Just like sanctuary bug. If we see screenshot with pet attacking stealthed or invisible character we might decide if this is bug abuse and ban eventually.

If you can't keep track of what your pet is doing, obviously you shouldn't pets... I don't even understand the part suggesting like you can be fighting in one place, and your pet on the other part of that battleground. Just like warlock pets. You have to control them or simply don't use them. Situation where hunter or warlock is in Horde base (WSG) and their pets are fighting at Alliance base is ridiculous. However I would like to see more from other GMs/Roel about this. "

i doubt now that anyone will help me with this because people care too little for stealth classes and with a popular mod defending his class i can forget it.

heres a link to the topic http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... use#p18369

Cover25

#89 » Post by Cover25 » 09 May 2011 00:16

Regardless of my So called "popularity" doesnt mean every word that comes out of my mouth is True, Though i feel its extremely idiotic to Ban a Hunter (or lock for that matter Or maybe even priest [Shadow fiend?]) Just because they forgot they had their pet on aggressive. Pets are NEEDED by hunters as they are their main line of defense.

also to your statment about the BG which you should do your research before making absured statements and making yourself look like a fool A hunter or any pet class's pet cant go Further 40-50 Yards of them. So That can not EVER happen.

Also WE dont favor Classes, im the only (afaik) hunter staff member. (Main Char.) We Respect all classes, if we didnt locks wouldnt have their pet and a few months ago Nor would palys have their res spell. DKs would be without the full talent points. Dont say we dont care about stealth.

Arnoxis
Banned

#90 » Post by Arnoxis » 09 May 2011 00:21

do you know how long it takes to walk 50 yards in stealth with a pet chasing you which has no movement speed slow due to stealth? do you know how it feels running for your life and the getting bitten by some cat and a nightelf hunter sees that and then shoots you while you have no more cd left? if your pet is your first line of defense it doesnt make much sense letting it chase a rogue around the battlefield instead of defending you.