Serveral bug issues

Aezshara
Donor

Serveral bug issues

#1 » Post by Aezshara » 31 Mar 2011 22:13

So far i've gained a few reports or warlocks abusing the elite demons in Hellfire Peninseula (or however it's spelled)

When enslaved they hit the same damage for a normal slave. But here comes the problem. One of the mobs in front of the Portal can be enslaved easily and certain skills have no Cooldown.

As the lovely Royal is showing in the following video :D ... As i was playing the punchbag... Anyways were going to investigate some other demons when we get the chance. But there needs to be something done about ppl who bug abuse these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBPcq0YUNM8

Kisszek

Re: Serveral bug issues

#2 » Post by Kisszek » 01 Apr 2011 09:17

The same mobs(at least same graphics) can be enslaved in The Blood Furnace and haveing the same ability.
But enslaveing is alowed on retails as I heared.
Characters:Kisszek- Tauren Shamy
Rakuuhwa- Tauren Druid
Birdofhermes -Gnome Death Knight
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ellopták az alisok a tankot.
Madarat tolláról, embert desktopjáról.
"Ami nem pusztí­t el, az acéllá kovácsol!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarolock

#3 » Post by Tarolock » 01 Apr 2011 11:20

enslaveing is allowed, but only for pve, if you use those demons to kill players thats bug abuse

Aezshara
Donor

#4 » Post by Aezshara » 01 Apr 2011 12:47

It is allowed on Blizzard that's true. But then again on there the skills have a certain cooldown. It's a shame that i couldn't test it on a similair level character to check it's damage. But i think it's doing the damage it's supposed to do ;)

OkweL

#5 » Post by OkweL » 01 Apr 2011 13:40

You can test it on me. :P

Kisszek

#6 » Post by Kisszek » 01 Apr 2011 14:03

I have made a lil searching: the mob all are talking about is Felguard Destroyer and he has an ability Sweeping Charge what doesnt have a cd on wowhead. (cant test it on retail cause i dont have an acc there^^)
Characters:Kisszek- Tauren Shamy
Rakuuhwa- Tauren Druid
Birdofhermes -Gnome Death Knight
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ellopták az alisok a tankot.
Madarat tolláról, embert desktopjáról.
"Ami nem pusztí­t el, az acéllá kovácsol!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal

#7 » Post by Royal » 01 Apr 2011 14:31

an quote from the Felguard Destroyer link:

''These can be enslaved. They have a charge/cleave attack on a long cooldown that does 400 damage to everyone near the target.

They have about 10K hp.

They have no other specials. Amusing, but not a truly useful enslave.''
Now with 20% more awesome piggytails!

Vasho

#8 » Post by Vasho » 01 Apr 2011 17:01

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=19853#abilities

That ones ability http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=35238 War Stomp is bugged to have no cooldown.