RAF

Fearsum

RAF

#1 » Post by Fearsum » 01 Jul 2016 14:07

My friend and I had RAF before on truewow server and now we dont. Why is this? can you fix this?? my account is fearsum and his account is mdloos.

I only see a RAF connection between the accounts that were created at PrimalWoW ".fearsum" and ".mdloos". There is no sign that there ever was a connection between those other accounts. If you want more help with this it would be better to create a support topic. Other staff members might be aware of more issues with RAF.

no there was one on truewow. it was the first server we started on.

This is a conversation between me and Roel. we had linked accounts before about a month before we even started on Primalwow. Now we want to start playing on Truewow again and bam no RAF linked accounts.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: RAF

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 09 Jul 2016 12:21

I believe the problem is due to the fact that you play both accounts.

Grimmli

#3 » Post by Grimmli » 09 Jul 2016 14:07

Not necessarily, they can share the same router therefore they get the same ip.

Mortium

#4 » Post by Mortium » 26 Jul 2016 17:27

In order to create a RAF connection between two accounts is if an account is fully new. The problem here was probably the fact that after the TW&PW merge, the accounts didn't "transfer" the link. I am not sure if this can be fixed. I would recommend that either you or your friend creates a new game account (after you recruit the new e-mail). That would be the "easiest" fix and the one requiring least time.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 02 Aug 2016 10:24

Player seems to have used the RAF feature so I assume this is fixed.

Locking and moving.