Not so sure

benzviliran

Re: Not so sure

#16 » Post by benzviliran » 05 Jun 2015 08:09

Naljs wrote:I would like to ask a question about a different approach on this. How is this guy any better than an AFK Horde alt? I mean, he's doing nothing but standing on that building. At least a dual logging Horde will eventually leave the queue and open a spot for another Alliance player.
And if the LoS worked I seriously doubt the ranged Hordes would've left him all alone. Like Justice say, at least a warning should be issued.

absolutely that is what im saying, he isnt better than dual boxing, he was doing that a whole 30 min warsongs atleast 3 times
I am the swarm

xeon
Donor

#17 » Post by xeon » 05 Jun 2015 08:23

You seriously want to ban a player who can reach a place where you can´t reach because you are dumb? Jesus Christ... Instead of crying go figure out how he got there and do the same and then kill him.

Everything you can´t beat you see it as an abuse instead of a challenge this is so damn sad... Community on this server is so damn sad when it comes to PvP and you can´t even realize it... When the horde rogue was doing it i saw many people trying to get there instead of actually cry about it and bother GMs with such stupidity. Guess what? some of them did get there.

Pivopija

#18 » Post by Pivopija » 05 Jun 2015 08:52

Well he did that few day ago without the flag, i guess he take it on the next lvl..maybe that place is reachable idk, but it;s not cool to waste time being there 15 min...ppl wait for bg 30 min or more and when enter they need to wait 15 more min that dude to get down ..
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=15435

Keine
Donor

#19 » Post by Keine » 05 Jun 2015 09:06

It is reachable, it's also an exploit. People were banned for this on retail and it was immediately fixed by blizzard when the exploit came to light. Any LoS bug thats being exploited is obviously abuse and should result in a warning (Eventually a ban), and the exploit should be fixed. The fact that this even requires debate is confusing to me.
Gaaaaaarryyyy!
In-game characters
Rhaella 80 Druid
Lyn 80 Paladin
Keine 80 Mage
Cyrelia 80 Hunter
Anah 80 DK

Justicelight
Donor

#20 » Post by Justicelight » 05 Jun 2015 09:14

@Xeon you realize what chaos will be created if everyone would try to play like this? Think for the future of pvp not for the present only...

From my past experiences, If I can generalize it goes like this:

- Hating server? Hating SM weilders and hate being two shoted?
- Hate the community and the GMs? Feeling like not playing on the server anymore but something is still making you play here?
- No problem, YOLO mode, no cares given, breaking rules (ethical ones), acting baddy, playing to make other not enjoying the game instead of enjoying your own.

This is how it goes, and all these reports nowadays are centered around such things even if no one said it this clear.

So people, please try to be reasonable, don't get so low to do such things because it's toxic to both sides and later you will still have the courage to say: "Oh look, bg sucks". Everything you do is changing something, which more or less gets bigger in time.

I see players getting pleased only by their enemy despair instead of the game itself, this is so wrong...when players will stop giving two cents on your wishes to make their gameplay a mess you will be gone...I've seen a bunch so far, doing it and then quiting...(player: V****x -> ogrimmar, bgs).

Play for yourself hence for your team and if you do otherwise then don't complain if you end up getting reported or isolated.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

benzviliran

#21 » Post by benzviliran » 05 Jun 2015 15:10

this topic makes me sick, its either a hypocrite writes something or either someone who doesnt think deeply to the consequences or taking in mind facts.

first GM who makes a descition already and locking this topic gets a like from me.
I am the swarm

lollypop

#22 » Post by lollypop » 05 Jun 2015 16:45

If it is indeed in line of sight, i find it hard to believe a dk wouldn't grip him down. The recount on screenshots says a dk was in the game.

Dropdead

#23 » Post by Dropdead » 05 Jun 2015 17:45

Many idiotic comments here . What trully matters is that sitting on this place with flag is NOT okay , because none of people below can target him . Its his call if he sits there 24/7 but when he does it with flag , he cross the line , simple as that . (No I dont know him or want him banned , a warning not doing it with flag should be ok)

cherno666

#24 » Post by cherno666 » 05 Jun 2015 18:15

xeon wrote:You seriously want to ban a player who can reach a place where you can´t reach because you are dumb? Jesus Christ... Instead of crying go figure out how he got there and do the same and then kill him.

Everything you can´t beat you see it as an abuse instead of a challenge this is so damn sad... Community on this server is so damn sad when it comes to PvP and you can´t even realize it... When the horde rogue was doing it i saw many people trying to get there instead of actually cry about it and bother GMs with such stupidity. Guess what? some of them did get there.
so you are trying to say that instead of fixing this or warn the player not to do it everyone else should learn how to abuse glitches in game?
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

Liqueur
Honorary Member

#25 » Post by Liqueur » 05 Jun 2015 19:15

Yes it's possible to reach him, a rogue from horde has done it a couple of times and easily killed him (won't point names as the person only did that to kill him, not to abuse bugs). Whether it's bannable or not, in my opinion the worst part of it is, that such players exist and come to BGs to do that instead of play it according to its purpose. I mean the topic about horde/alliance imbalance is going on as we speak, trying to come up with a solution to it, while people like him spend their time on top of a house thinking how awesome it makes them, alliance are losing so bad that I as solo healer can stand next to the house watching the rogue the entire BG, not needing to help my teammates. And then we wonder "what is wrong with the alliance?"

Also as I said, Idk about getting there, but the guy was floating in the air on several occasions, no screenshots to prove it, but I'm pretty sure THAT isn't a normal thing to do.
Since everyone's with their character list:
Liqueur ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (PvE Ret/PvP Holy)
Caffeine ~ level 80 Undead Warrior (Fury/Prot)
Narcotic ~ level 80 Undead Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Megalomaniac ~ level 80 Orc Death Knight (UH DPS/Frost-Blood hybrid tank)
Lemuria ~ level 80 Troll Hunter (MM/BM)
Daisy ~ level 80 Tauren Druid (Balance/Resto)
Eszti ~ level 80 Human Warlock (Destro/Affli)
Gummybear ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Lazy ~ level 80 Troll Rogue (Combat)
Foamy ~ level 80 Troll Priest (Holy/Shadow)
Bloodcow ~ level 80 Tauren Death Knight (Blood Tank/Blood DPS)
Neuroticfish ~ level 80 Night Elf Druid (Feral Cat/Bear)
Soilbleed ~ level 80 Orc Shaman (Enha/Resto)
Rottenmaiden ~ level 60 Undead Warlock

raulo123z

#26 » Post by raulo123z » 06 Jun 2015 19:29

God I can't believe that shaman actually put me on YouTube... was that really necessary?? It just shows me more how incompetent you guys are in terms of PvP...

If you decide to post a video of WoW on YouTube, at least bind those goddamn keys so you don't look like a total buffoon.

raulo123z

#27 » Post by raulo123z » 06 Jun 2015 19:36

xeon wrote:You seriously want to ban a player who can reach a place where you can´t reach because you are dumb? Jesus Christ... Instead of crying go figure out how he got there and do the same and then kill him.

Finally found a player worth replying to. I'm glad someone actually understands the matter of this thing.
I cry all day on /world for people to join RBG so we can have a proper BG. They join, I can't deny it, but more than half the team is made up of fresh 80's and people that literally don't know how to play (aka clickers "Branhos, Orko, Arnis, Balanced, etc"). So what do I have left to do?

a)leave bg
b)stay and get my ass rekt by some lowlife DKs/Warrs/Paladins who always seem to join on their plate chars
c)try to play it chill and have some fun

I decide to have fun and it makes me sad to see that only the stupid players decide to report me.. It's a reachable place, need tutorial for that? I can give you one for keybinding your abilities also btw...

So in conclusion, ty xeon for showing me that this community didn't actually go FULL RETARD. But to be honest, I'v seen more butthurt players here than on all the servers I have ever played on... Maybe it's because they don't actually play the game, but join to chat and waste some time and EVENTUALLY play some wow... sad WotLK, what can I say...

Naljs

#28 » Post by Naljs » 06 Jun 2015 21:55

Why not just go on PTR or something and show a staff member what you did, and then they can decide wheter that's legit or not? I mean, it's the most simple and foolproof way.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

devil5000

#29 » Post by devil5000 » 07 Jun 2015 05:12

And how exactly is it okay to be there with a flag when people cant reach you?
With having flag on yourself while you are up only thing ally needs to do is get horde flag and cap it that doesent seemlike a fair play to me.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

benzviliran

#30 » Post by benzviliran » 07 Jun 2015 05:38

1: people can reach him.

2: going there is an abuse, this aint different than climbing orgrimmar or stormwind but since thats pvp its kinda more than just climbing to stormwind or orgrimmar.

3: you cant attack him unless you go to that roof aswell, means thats a bug abuse 2x times 1 is when he gets there (even thats its possible just by jumping etc) and 2 thats a LOS abuse.

4: if he is standing there for a long time not doing anything thats called avoiding afk flag which can issued with warning, deserter, ban etc.

5: ive read at blizzard forums people complained about that and decided its a bug abuse, also i can show you why its a bug abuse in a video easily if its needed.
I am the swarm