Slucker afking and avoid afk flag and insulting.

benzviliran

Slucker afking and avoid afk flag and insulting.

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 04 Oct 2015 13:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Rj4tU ... e=youtu.be

http://prntscr.com/8nkrr8

so this guy entered several bgs today and afked, first time afk:

Slucker afked for 5 miniutes and at some point we reported him away and also asked on chat to report him away, after 1 miniute that he had the debuff he said "where are you guys help me" (while he is still on graveyard afking) and than ran down and hit someone and went stealth again, bg ended after 21 miniutes and he had 800 dmg .

other bgs that he joined he just spammed everyone are suckers.pussies, noobs etc and even insulted on world chat.

also he said he doesnt care if he is afking and he seems to be enjoy of that we are getting angry he is afk and avoiding afk flag.

he even admits he dont care and thats what he had to say to us http://prntscr.com/8nksze

i have more videos and SS's shows him afk and when he gets flagged he make an action to get rid of the debuff but honestly theres no need, people can also confirm that this guy was doing nothing but being afk and insult people.

http://prntscr.com/8nkwkh and here just before the debuff reached 0 he hits someone for 2k dmg to get rid of debuff (over 10 miniutes and just 2k dmg).
Last edited by benzviliran on 04 Oct 2015 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
I am the swarm

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: Slucker afking and avoid afk flag and insulting.

#2 » Post by Hansrutger » 04 Oct 2015 13:40

Did you report him (ingame) for afk? If you right click his portrait and click "report afk".
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

benzviliran

#3 » Post by benzviliran » 04 Oct 2015 13:47

Hansrutger wrote:Did you report him (ingame) for afk? If you right click his portrait and click "report afk".
dont you read topic title + description? dont you watch the videos and see the debuff that get idle when reported away?

which part did you actually read in this topic...?
I am the swarm

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 04 Oct 2015 14:08

benzviliran wrote:
Hansrutger wrote:Did you report him (ingame) for afk? If you right click his portrait and click "report afk".
dont you read topic title + description? dont you watch the videos and see the debuff that get idle when reported away?

You, relax,

Hans, yea its in every description. We suddenly have a lot players on horde side that are lowgear + suicidal + afk 99% of time + avoiding kick from bg because afk by moving his/her character by one pixel each 2min + and they get warning when people report them for being afk so they have heads up to do something to stay in bg.

Legend says they just leaching Honor for gear but we agree that they are just assholes that should not even be let in any pvp environment.

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 04 Oct 2015 14:24

Fastor wrote:
benzviliran wrote:

You, relax,

Hans, yea its in every description. We suddenly have a lot players on horde side that are lowgear + suicidal + afk 99% of time + avoiding kick from bg because afk by moving his/her character by one pixel each 2min + and they get warning when people report them for being afk so they have heads up to do something to stay in bg.

Legend says they just leaching Honor for gear but we agree that they are just assholes that should not even be let in any pvp environment.
let me just correct you a little, its on allies too.
I am the swarm

Nymunne
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Nymunne » 04 Oct 2015 14:53

Guys you really need to calm down a bit when you reply to topics and not take it so personal and be so hostile :(

And yes this happens on both faction but it's usually horde players who report them more (don't get me wrong not saying it as a bad thing) so it's probably why people think horde does it more. And before everyone asks: No this guy does not have any ally character.

It's kind of sad that people do this because it will only unbalance the PVP on w/e faction they are doing it. And we can't tell people to not que bgs just caue they got low gear cause everyone started off somewhere and not everyone might be so experienced to the game.

I will be sending a warning to this player to avoid afking and feeding free honor as there were no other reports on him. Please let us know if this happens again.