Yullie abusing in Sota again

car1

Yullie abusing in Sota again

#1 » Post by car1 » 15 Jan 2016 22:50

Hello, 2 days ago i reported this rouge for doing the same thing, but unfortunately the evidence i provided wasn't enough i hope this time they are enough.

So rouge joins bg, he comes to gy of the relic and starts bombing gate. After i realized he joined i suspected that he was already there so I returned back.

And i was right, he was there taking bombs from gy even though gate of relic wasn't destroyed. He took bomb and mount up.

And then went straight away to put bomb.

Then he saw me, and went stealth but i hided and waited until he appears again.

Then I've also made a SS where you can see that he was actually only bombing gate and nothing else.

And on the rest SS's I don' t need to explain anything, you can see it from SS.

He actually destroyed gate of relic solo, cause I dont think demolishers did any damage to the gate because they were too far away. Thank you for your time, best regards.

Folkk

Re: Yullie abusing in Sota again

#2 » Post by Folkk » 15 Jan 2016 23:50

Damn, you deleted my off-topic post in like 30 seconds. Fine I'm gonna be usefull and blah blah, you caught him, have some nacho cheese etc. But what happened to this hotfix(es)? Can't it be reapplied?

[hide="Off-topic"]"....Year 2019. Strange reports about certain creatures named "rouges" still coming in from Milanlord. Noone knows what they are or where they came from. All we know is that they sometimes appear in SOTA and that Milanlord wants them GONE. And this time for good."[/hide]
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

gecko32

#3 » Post by gecko32 » 16 Jan 2016 00:48

Yes will be fixed again after update.

Nephyx
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nephyx » 16 Jan 2016 11:04

Player has been banned for 3 days for general bug abuse, since I have seen him doing it in another BG as well, but mainly because you have posted solid proof this time.

Just as a reminder, if you find some fix to be broken again, do not take an advantage of it, but instead, report it on our bugtracker immediately.

Locking and moving to resolved.
Right Conquers Might