Possible Dualboxxer

Iltharion Windsrage

Possible Dualboxxer

#1 » Post by Iltharion Windsrage » 20 Feb 2016 17:53

Hi,

This afternoon I joined a battleground on my mage, after a long absence from the server and we were 2 alliance(Myself, and Zoram) vs 2 horde(Narukas, Teledriel). Later on, another player join on alliance(Papayal), which was matched by Buull joining on horde.

Further on, a warlock joined alliance (Muchness) joined, and so did Zolgar on horde. He was in the bg for 17 seconds before leaving. See below screenshot for why I find it slightly strange.

I do understand that it could just be a coincidence, but I'd appreciate if the staff could just invalidate it then. I hate dualboxxers more than hackers, especially when they are twinks who really want to mess up battlegrounds at lower levels.

Regards.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Possible Dualboxxer

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 20 Feb 2016 18:15

Hello!

Looked into all the characters and logs listed for that battleground and no one was dual boxing in this case. Players most likely decided to simply quit but I can't tell you that for sure coming from your screenshot. So unless you have any other complaints regarding this issue or about any of the players involved in that battleground I will be locking the topic soon.

Iltharion Windsrage

#3 » Post by Iltharion Windsrage » 20 Feb 2016 20:25

Ok Nymunne, thanks for the effort.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 20 Feb 2016 20:44

No problem.

Locking and moving to resolved.