Win trading

bennylol

Win trading

#1 » Post by bennylol » 10 Oct 2015 10:23

http://imgur.com/3nWNKe3

When I entered the BG it was 0 - 0
It was a new game and 3v3 but when I entered I saw Mushroom jumping next to Dandamanpwnt.
I decided to ignore that and go for the flag, I got the flag got back to base but Lapland got the flag before I could turn in.
Lapland was walking straight to Trust thinking of an easy kill. But Trust decided to ignore Lapland and started jumping around.
All that happened during that BG was Mushroom and Trust jumping around or standing idle while Dandamanpwnt and jingitaxias killed them (sometimes other way around) Lapland started to insult me because I tried to kill him while he tried capping the flag.

Zimranf2AU

Re: Win trading

#2 » Post by Zimranf2AU » 10 Oct 2015 10:39

Happens a lot, has been for a long time. With so few people to have real competition people just don't take it seriously. I at least halfway try when I PvP but it probably looks like I'm not trying at all since I'm so bad.

Roel
Founder

#3 » Post by Roel » 10 Oct 2015 10:55

I checked chat logs but there are no signs that this was organized as win trading and that screenshot also doesn't really help. But not doing anything in a BG is considered griefing and punishable on its own.

When it happens, it's best to make a ticket and hope a GM can witness it before they stop doing it. If they do it frequently then it's an assured way to get a temporary suspension eventually.

leamas03

#4 » Post by leamas03 » 10 Oct 2015 19:39

I was in that game. I think Mushroom and Dandamanpwnt were trying to see some kind of jump trick from alliance gy. When I zoned in I was fighting back and forth, but I'm a warlock, so gg. Besides Mushroom and Dandampwnt, people were putting effort into the game. And even they did stuff (Mushroom kicked my ass, lol).
- Jingitaxias 60 Class Leader <Murmur> -