Harassment Report

Clavix

Harassment Report

#1 » Post by Clavix » 16 Oct 2015 03:38

Hello,

Earlier today I received two in-game mail messages. One from Shylock and one from Trippyhippy harassing me about "breaking" the Auction House market on Golden Rods. Their claim is that they have worked hard to get the price up to ~10G a rod and that I destroyed "months of hard work". When I posted my auctions the lowest price was ~1.75G and I undercut to 0.99G, so I am not sure what market they are referring to (I certainly wouldn't undercut to only 10% the going price!), but it sounds to me like they worked to inflate the price of the items. Below are pictures of the two messages as well as a picture of the current market on Golden Rods (which is comparable to the market I priced against for my auctions) taken right after I received these messages.

Looking at the armory, these are level 1 Bank characters, not sure if you can find their mains or not, but I see this as unacceptable behavior.

http://imgur.com/zZmCn67
http://imgur.com/ITCyBHP
http://imgur.com/13fs0Fg

.lordingmar1
Donor

Re: Harassment Report

#2 » Post by .lordingmar1 » 16 Oct 2015 08:15

This is barely harassment at all, the only thing which might offend a bit is that he referred you as a noob and that brain cell thing. They do make a point, undercutting can get really annoying. If I were them I'd just buy all your 'cheap' rods and sell them at a higher price.

If you feel harassed just /ignore them.
Voldemorph <Vanilla Knights>

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#3 » Post by Dymond » 16 Oct 2015 11:24

Just use the /ignore feature.
“Your mind is a garden , your thoughts are the seeds , you can grow flowers , or you can grow weeds”

Dirtybertie

#4 » Post by Dirtybertie » 16 Oct 2015 12:42

Why did you sell them at 99s when there 10 g though , either way the item is kinda not worth 10g anyways so just ignore

Knight

#5 » Post by Knight » 16 Oct 2015 13:09

You have to love people, who don't even have "balls" to send mail their main char. Instead they make level 1 char.

Clavix

#6 » Post by Clavix » 16 Oct 2015 15:33

Dirtybertie wrote:Why did you sell them at 99s when there 10 g though , either way the item is kinda not worth 10g anyways so just ignore
They weren't 10G, they were at like 1.75G, that's part of the point I am trying to make.

And this has nothing to do with the gold involved, this has to do with basic decency and how you treat other people in game.

I'm not looking to get these guys banned, but I think a warning of some kind is in order here.

Relevant

#7 » Post by Relevant » 16 Oct 2015 18:00

Don't think they have a very good understanding of economics. Just ignore and move on.