Suspicious gold - Haides

.aspirine101
Banned

Re: Suspecious gold - Haides

#16 » Post by .aspirine101 » 23 Oct 2015 00:27

Cleofatra wrote:
useronly wrote:I'm not buying it. Hit 60 two weeks ago and has a monopoly on coins? Is this his main? First time he set foot in ZG was a bit less than two weeks ago, but apparently can solo farm to get enough coins to have a 'monopoly.' What's he solo farming as a warlock to have a monopoly on coins? Seems more like more murmur bullshit--continues to run in the guild, apparently.

And I assume that by bloodvine, you don't mean the set, but rather the herb, considering that he hasn't crafted a single piece of bloodvine gear to date. That is more or less reasonable after a full clear, but coins? Nah, bullshit.

Hmm you're right there is some shadiness possibly. Look at the kills of different types http://www.primalwow.org/armory/cstats. ... ides&s=135 . 2700 beasts so not farming crocodiles. Most is 8576 humanoids so unless he's found some easy way to farm trolls (enslaving the imps by edge of madness maybe?) the story kinda falls flat. Unfortunately you can't look at his Zandalar reputation, but you can see he is not exalted with them (0 factions at exalted). Quite shady indeed.

Imps can be enslaved, but do not have abilities making them useless.
Voidwalkers that spawn on the death of imps are completely immune to Enslave Demon.
Thorbjorn (master of xD)

friendzoned

#17 » Post by friendzoned » 23 Oct 2015 02:41

offheal wrote:guy was traded 10k at one point, like i trade 1k for alts epic riding/dual spec. it wont get registred as earned.
Thank you for your incredible input on how not to read the entire thread, or even the first 3 replies, before posting.

offheal

#18 » Post by offheal » 23 Oct 2015 12:51

you have no way to prove where 10k came from! he did not earn them himself, what are you trying to calculate here.
Same as chasing 1 lvl bank characters with 20k gold.

friendzoned

#19 » Post by friendzoned » 23 Oct 2015 19:44

offheal wrote:you have no way to prove where 10k came from! he did not earn them himself, what are you trying to calculate here.
Same as chasing 1 lvl bank characters with 20k gold.
I am merely reporting, and questioning, a suspicious amount of gold. I'm not saying it was hacked or bought.

Roel
Founder

Re: Suspicious gold - Haides

#20 » Post by Roel » 23 Oct 2015 19:53

Thanks for the report but I will be closing this now. Like mentioned there is not enough proof, it would just end up in more arguing.