Blood Elf & Draenei Final

Should PrimalWoW implement Blood Elves and Draenei?

Yes
59%
No
41%

Total votes: 254

dr4g0onz

Blood Elf & Draenei Final

#1 » Post by dr4g0onz » 28 Aug 2015 18:15

If you're still uncertain you can read the discussion at: http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=15553

Otherwise I leave it all up to the GM/admins whether or not to,
Enable/disable Starting zones
Enable/disable Racials
Enable/disable Paladin/Shaman classes

This thread is not for discussion please use the above mentioned thread.

Peace!

.Sebastian
Donor

Re: Blood Elf & Draenei Final

#2 » Post by .Sebastian » 28 Aug 2015 21:54

I want to play DK Draenei in Vanilla

dr4g0onz

#3 » Post by dr4g0onz » 28 Aug 2015 21:57

Please take comments to the other thread stated,
and implementing new races =/= implementing hero class

dr4g0onz

#4 » Post by dr4g0onz » 29 Aug 2015 18:20

bump

lukie

#5 » Post by lukie » 30 Aug 2015 05:20

No thanks.

This is Vanilla, and part of that is having a faction unique class.

We have X Faction raiding anyway, so why does it matter?

I'd be very upset if the devs crumbled and added them in. Then what? People want DKs? Sure, cause people can have BC content, why not wotlk? And whilst we are at it, we may aswell add in Pandaren and Monks.

.Curbie79

#6 » Post by .Curbie79 » 30 Aug 2015 07:00

Indicted

#7 » Post by Indicted » 30 Aug 2015 10:43

lukie wrote:No thanks.

This is Vanilla, and part of that is having a faction unique class.

We have X Faction raiding anyway, so why does it matter?

I'd be very upset if the devs crumbled and added them in. Then what? People want DKs? Sure, cause people can have BC content, why not wotlk? And whilst we are at it, we may aswell add in Pandaren and Monks.

You're so delusional it's blowing my fucking MIND.

First off what's stopping people from wanting anything, this is a private server. Shut up, people can want all they want for things and if there is logical and thought-out reasons why they should be given then the idea should be at least heard.

1. This is not Vanilla.

2. Yes we have cross faction raiding. What does that matter? Well for one thing the server is stagnant and has been for the past month

or so. Our peak hasn't increased since the dodgey hype and we need more players (i.e horde player).

3. No one cares if you are upset or over the moon, you're irrelevant. A blip on the radar, and trying to sound angsty and non-committal about races being added the game just makes you sound even more delusional.

4. Why are you even talking about DK's, you're trying to make coffee with orange juice. Stop using weasel words to make a point that has nothing to do with the current topic. No one is talking about DKs, no one is even thinking about DKs.

lol exxxsdeee monks and panda will get added to the game if the weak minded devs get Image ed

ex-deee ex-deeee
A Forbidden Love, Star-crossed Lovers
Repel Image and Image Cakrin

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

ice4keep

#8 » Post by ice4keep » 30 Aug 2015 21:04

Indicted wrote: 3. No one cares if you are upset or over the moon, you're irrelevant. A blip on the radar, and trying to sound angsty and non-committal about races being added the game just makes you sound even more delusional.
Right back at ya.

Indicted

#9 » Post by Indicted » 30 Aug 2015 21:47

ice4keep wrote:
Indicted wrote: 3. No one cares if you are upset or over the moon, you're irrelevant. A blip on the radar, and trying to sound angsty and non-committal about races being added the game just makes you sound even more delusional.
Right back at ya.

dank wc3 model gif. way to copy me memelord
A Forbidden Love, Star-crossed Lovers
Repel Image and Image Cakrin

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

EbonTopaz

#10 » Post by EbonTopaz » 31 Aug 2015 13:47

I wouldn't mind having Blood Elves and Draenei, but I'm sure that implementing them early would be a bad idea.

As much as you want to repeat the mantra that unlocking races early doesn't equal unlocking Death Knights early, we all know that this is exactly what people will beg for next when they do get their way. It isn't that hard to figure out. Just look at any other time Prime considered something: He made Onyxia at level 60, and now everybody demands Naxxramas at level 60. He considered a World PvP trial period of two weeks, immediately people were lobbying for one or two months. If we give the people Blood Elves and Draenei, they will start demanding level 60 Death Knights. This community has a history of being given a finger and then demanding an entire arm.

So, I vote in favor of keeping them locked until TBC. People knew what they signed up for when they came here, and so they should just suck it up.

shanq

#11 » Post by shanq » 31 Aug 2015 19:21

So when is this expected to be implemented or scrapped?

Ravielsk

#12 » Post by Ravielsk » 31 Aug 2015 20:40

Post I'm responding to:
[hide]
EbonTopaz wrote:I wouldn't mind having Blood Elves and Draenei, but I'm sure that implementing them early would be a bad idea.

As much as you want to repeat the mantra that unlocking races early doesn't equal unlocking Death Knights early, we all know that this is exactly what people will beg for next when they do get their way. It isn't that hard to figure out. Just look at any other time Prime considered something: He made Onyxia at level 60, and now everybody demands Naxxramas at level 60. He considered a World PvP trial period of two weeks, immediately people were lobbying for one or two months. If we give the people Blood Elves and Draenei, they will start demanding level 60 Death Knights. This community has a history of being given a finger and then demanding an entire arm.

So, I vote in favor of keeping them locked until TBC. People knew what they signed up for when they came here, and so they should just suck it up.
[/hide]

This is the same argument all over again. Its either "Vanilla feel" or "people wanting DKs" argument. Seriously if you are going to post in thread not originally meant for discussion at least you could have at least came up with something new.

A. You are getting ahead of your self. People can demand or even vote for DKs but that doesn't mean they will get them. Prime isn't a voting machine and has no obligation to realize this or any other suggestion. He already did so with 14 other suggestions(check the forums) and he can reject this and/or Death Knights.

B. The examples you picked are don't support your opinion. No one is actively demanding Naxx 60 to be made(unless you consider joke posts in the world chat "a form of demand") Some people simply don't understand what it takes to convert a raid form one expansion to another and so falsely assume there are plans for Naxxramas at lvl 60. THE END

B2. Besides the fact I have yet to see this demand on the forum or in the world chat there is good reason for a longer test period. Two weeks is really short to really test out anything(a lot of people play at different times) and in fact such a short test time might cause PVPers to feel pressured to use that time to the maximum thus only confirming the already wide spread myth: PVP server= gangfest. One or two months would not put so much pressure on them and the data collected would be much more accurate then with a week or two. And again Prime doesn't have to grant them this wish.

You seem to have the best of intentions but these worries are really too preemptive at the moment the be used as a serious argument. Ravielsk out.

rileyblog1

#13 » Post by rileyblog1 » 31 Aug 2015 21:30

You know, I'm really happy Primal has Devs that listen to the fans and are open to new ideas. I think the real shame is the intense bickering and divisions it creates in the community by doing so. Instead of losing your minds every time Prime considers a new idea, how 'bout y'all consider it yourselves. I hate the idea of adding belfs and space goats to Vanilla but I'm not about to go ape shit on a fellow primal member over it. We're all here because we enjoy the server and want it to do well (except for people just waiting for Legion). Remember that the next time y'all lose your marbles over a suggestion.

Cleofatra

#14 » Post by Cleofatra » 01 Sep 2015 17:13

rileyblog1 wrote:You know, I'm really happy Primal has Devs that listen to the fans and are open to new ideas. I think the real shame is the intense bickering and divisions it creates in the community by doing so. Instead of losing your minds every time Prime considers a new idea, how 'bout y'all consider it yourselves. I hate the idea of adding belfs and space goats to Vanilla but I'm not about to go ape shit on a fellow primal member over it. We're all here because we enjoy the server and want it to do well (except for people just waiting for Legion). Remember that the next time y'all lose your marbles over a suggestion.
This guy gets it. People can act so trashy and inconsiderate on these forums. Then they lash out with some quick one-liner like they proved something or post in ALL CAPS cuz they know what THEY are talking about. Emphasizing in caps is like that annoying thing some girls do when they clap their hands with every single word they say, because they need to feel like they are intimidating you...

tldr; everybody love everybody and get over yourselves m8os

Arturo

#15 » Post by Arturo » 02 Sep 2015 08:35

It wouldn't kill me if they werent released but i hate the fact that i cant main my draenei huntard and get all the achievements with it. To be honest i would really love for Belfs and Draeneis to be released. And might as well release Dks and the profession bonuses and JC and Inscription as well. Releasing belfs and draeneis alone would balance out the factions just look at truewow http://www.truewow.org/statistics. It would make turning off cross-faction feasible and for alliance only guilds like the one I'm in, we would be able to finally make use of shaman gear that seems to drop 2x more than everything else combined in MC. Releasing raids progressively is the only thing that should matter here since that was the selling point of the server.

Lets get over ourselves this is a custom server plain and simple. This is not and will not be vanilla no matter how hard we try to imitate it. If people want vanilla only they should go to a vanilla only server there are quite a few of those out there as it is. I think the only way to get this to work is to make a vanilla server only and stay true to the content release timeline, then after two years make it a tbc server with a tbc client and transfer all the chars over or keep the vanilla server and only transfer those that want to, then do the same for wotlk.

Thats just my 2 cents though.

And +1 to Cleofatra and rileyblog1. Everyone has different opinions no need to go apeshit. As for me, ill stick with the server regardless of what happens.
Rosario
Lilith
Machismo
Rosa

Mezcal
Savage