SPELL PRIEST ABUSE

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Justinius

SPELL PRIEST ABUSE

#1 » Post by Justinius » 01 Mar 2014 09:34

Good day

THis abuse is getting worse and worse now

Every priest is playing spriest spec now and i have noticed a huge increase in the spec in arenas as well.
Balance the game please.
If i gm can disable sacred cleansing,
Why can't the same be done to that spec..?

Rehan

Re: SPELL PRIEST ABUSE

#2 » Post by Rehan » 01 Mar 2014 09:40

Are you asking staff members to disable a whole spec or did you forget to mention what SPriest spell you would like them to disable?

Darchrow
Donor

#3 » Post by Darchrow » 01 Mar 2014 09:43

so in other words, priests are raping you, you're mad, so now you want them all disabled...
" i lost in arena, better delete spriests " ...
sounds like a new " nerf irelia " trend for me, lol
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Justinius

#4 » Post by Justinius » 01 Mar 2014 10:16

I don't mind losing in arena. I'm not a pro, but yes its getting annoying to see more and more spiest comps, they are worse than smouners
But the amount of that class in pvp to previous numbers are more, which tells me they are exploiting the bug to benefit then.

Nerf the spec

A player told me that a spell and talent are 2 different things, I'm a nib when it comes to mechanics.
So if a bugged talent is a spell, Gms won't disable it or will they like Flay which is bugged in pvp

Gms ain't giving attention to pvp on this server at all.. Why can't they just send a mail to AT server for help in fixing pvp..?

What would you guys suggest ..?

Darchrow
Donor

#5 » Post by Darchrow » 01 Mar 2014 10:21

better nerf priests
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Reaper4vp
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Reaper4vp » 01 Mar 2014 10:22

What abuse are you talking about? Dot mechanics? Improper SP coefficient calculations? Endless CC? Be more specific or your topic will only be gibberish. Obviously, you cant fix something if you dont know where to look..
TW will receive some pvp fixes soon enough though. A friend of mine and i came from another private, and will help out with fixes as much as we can. Some stuff has already been sent to your devs :)

Justicelight
Donor

#7 » Post by Justicelight » 01 Mar 2014 10:27

Gms ain't giving attention to pvp on this server at all.. Why can't they just send a mail to AT server for help in fixing pvp..?
I asked people on AT if they are wiling to share the bug fixes even for some amount of cash and their answer was "not going to happen", so yea it`s a dead end to do that.

Curently you can check the bugtracker where you will see the bugs that are reported, assigned, attempted to repair and repair. There is a lot of activity in fixing bugs on TrueWow but yet the "wave" of fixes didn`t hit strongly the PvP "shore".

Just have to be patient and rage in whisper or in sewers, thats pretty much you should do atm (like I do) :D...

So yea, enjoy what we had, what has been changed what is promised to be changed and the bug reports that have been fixed.

Cheers, JL !
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Justicelight
Donor

#8 » Post by Justicelight » 01 Mar 2014 10:29

A friend of mine and i came from another private, and will help out with fixes as much as we can. Some stuff has already been sent to your devs

Gotta love Unholychick :D :D :D
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Reaper4vp
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Reaper4vp » 01 Mar 2014 10:34

Yeah thats my friend. Im guessing there arent many omegawow refugees out here? :/

marko1984

#10 » Post by marko1984 » 01 Mar 2014 10:37

Look at it like this... PVE fixing is almost done.. so GMs will have nothing else to do but to fix spells and other PVP issues :p
Three mages!

Reaper4vp
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Reaper4vp » 01 Mar 2014 10:39

Pve is far from done :) Your bugtracker lacks a lot of issues. But your devs are idd doing a great job. Especially Nyeriah

ItchyVortex

#12 » Post by ItchyVortex » 01 Mar 2014 11:27

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11945

Looking at our armory i can conclude, spriests are clearly the most OP spec in this server.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Miloswow

#13 » Post by Miloswow » 01 Mar 2014 11:53

Well this topic is just.... wow. 'Disable Shadow priests because I see many of them and that might mean they are exploiting'. You are either very young or trolling.

Doctor_J
Developer

#14 » Post by Doctor_J » 01 Mar 2014 13:25

Not sure but think the reason is because of mind flay ticks ignoring resillience
Play Chars

Demonscream 80 Blood Elf Destruction Warlock
Mysteron 80 Undead Shadow/Holy Priest
Betelgeuse 80 Undead Arcane Mage
Esteban 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin
Artfuldodger 80 Human Assasination Rogue
Makka 80 Orc Beast Master Hunter
Cheetara 80 Tauren Balance/resto Druid
Gloriosa 80 Troll Resto/Elemental Shaman
Lucan 80 Undead Fury Warrior

Angelscream 80 Human Warlock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gm's

Docmin
Docmina

jastericiak

#15 » Post by jastericiak » 01 Mar 2014 13:26

ItchyVortex wrote:http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11945

Looking at our armory i can conclude, spriests are clearly the most OP spec in this server.
LOL
I bet the 90 % of them play with warrior too. And playing as spriest i honestly dont see anything op about the class. Whats wrong with mind flay? spells hits for like 900 per tick. Should i complain about arcane missiles which is basicaly same spell hiting me for 1600-1700 non crit?. And when it comes to arena spriest/mage or spriest/rogue are rly good combos so its normal they can own you. But that goes for every class.All of them has some combos which are op. And if u are sure about your truth maybe tell us whats so op and give some proofs instead of just saying something is wrong.
Al llegar a la época de la banda de asaltantes había elaborado ya las siguientes posibilidades:
Dios no existe
Dios existe y es un canalla
Dios existe pero a veces duerme,sus pesadillas son nuestra existencia
Dios existe pero tiene acceso de locura,esos accesos son nuestra existencia
Dios no es omnipresente,no puede estar en todas partes.A veces está ausente,en otros mundos,en otras cosas
Dios es un pobre diablo con problemas demasiado complicado para sus fuerzas.Lucha con la materia como un artista con su obra.Algunas veces,en algún momento llega a ser Goya,pero generalmente es un desastre
Dios fue derrotado antes de la historia por el príncipe de las tinieblas,y derrotado,cometido como presunto diablo es doblemente desprestigiado puesto que se le atribuye este universo calamitoso