Dorix abusing in SotA

milanlord

Dorix abusing in SotA

#1 » Post by milanlord » 05 Sep 2015 11:56

Hello,

I want to report Dorix for abusing in SotA. He's using Shadowstep to teleport to relic even though gates are not down. He's attacking gate of relic with bombs even though Yellow gate isn't down. Horde is anyway much stronger and at least they shouldn't be allowed to abuse. These screenshots are 2 days ago.

Also I want to note that he did the same thing again yesterday which other players can confirm. Unfortunately I didn't succeed to make screenshots of him abusing again, only the people's rage on chat. I can post them also if needed.

Thank you.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

benzviliran

Re: Dorix abusing in SotA

#2 » Post by benzviliran » 05 Sep 2015 12:21

well you proved in those SS's that dorix is inside the chamber yard even that theres no evidence by targeting him or seeing his name because he is the only player capable of getting there as he is the only rogue and there are no other rogues/druids/warriors etc in this battleground and he is shown on the board, unless someone had fail nitro boots but i doubt that xd.

anyway i see no evidence that he did plant bombs at the gate as there are no battleground announce as should be when he attacks it or either the gate icon is dmged as it shows at the yellow one.

i believe more evidences should be provided do u have any xd
I am the swarm

Fastor

#3 » Post by Fastor » 05 Sep 2015 12:31

Correct me if lm wrong, but didnt you people agree already that rogues passing like this is legal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1J3UEHEivM

Folkk

#4 » Post by Folkk » 05 Sep 2015 12:36

There were many topics about this and it lead to the fact that it's not an abuse to do that. The only thing wrong, which was fixed and apparently is bugged again, is in the SS.
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 05 Sep 2015 12:57

Folkk wrote:Image

There were many topics about this and it lead to the fact that it's not an abuse to do that. The only thing wrong, which was fixed and apparently is bugged again, is in the SS.
There were many topics about this and it lead to the fact that it's not an abuse to do that. The only thing wrong, which was fixed and apparently is bugged again, is in the SS.[/quote]

i checked that they took bombs at start near ships at this videos, however those bombs are consumeable therefor this tactic can work only if u have mass rogues/druids/warrs in the group
I am the swarm

Justicelight
Donor

#6 » Post by Justicelight » 05 Sep 2015 13:18

From the screenshot that shows the Relic Chamber gate health points, we can clearly see that the gate is damaged.

Now, if that amount of HP missing coresponds to more than one bomb siege damage then what is presented here can be considered abuse.

I believe that, bombing the final gate with a bomb which rogue took from the beach is ok along with shadowsteping the cannons, but if the player took a second bomb from inside the courtyard of the yellow gate, then it is abuse.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

ItchyVortex

#7 » Post by ItchyVortex » 05 Sep 2015 14:03

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=149891

i tought you didnt need proof he took bombs from last gate
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Matsy

#8 » Post by Matsy » 05 Sep 2015 14:26

Oh please, stop being stupid milanlord.
Its perfectly fine for a rogue it shadowstep to final gate and bomb it with a bomb from the beach, every rogue should be doing that and killing the yellow cannons, its how you play SOTA as a rogue/feral and be useful.

You have shown no proof that he took a bomb from the yellow gate's bomb place.
You have no case for banning him.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Marksman Troll Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Kniteknite

#9 » Post by Kniteknite » 22 Sep 2015 04:09

[youtube]L_Qsq9J3g8g[/youtube] need a rogue to shadow step the rogue who shadow stepped and get a camera in there :D
French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale

freehall2002

#10 » Post by freehall2002 » 27 Sep 2015 09:13

guess ally rouge or feral are just wannabe and sux hard.

Boxis
Donor

#11 » Post by Boxis » 27 Sep 2015 10:37

another abuse
[hide]Image
Image[/hide]

But anyway, the point there is that the bombs got bugged again without anyone actually reporting it.

Doctor_J
Developer

#12 » Post by Doctor_J » 27 Sep 2015 11:55

Boxis wrote:But anyway, the point there is that the bombs got bugged again without anyone actually reporting it.
Because of players only report negative bugs if bug is positive or is beneficial then noone reports it usually gets left to eventually be found by staff.
Play Chars

Demonscream 80 Blood Elf Destruction Warlock
Xora 80 Undead Shadow/Holy Priest
Betelgeuse 80 Undead Arcane Mage
Esteban 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin
Artfuldodger 80 Human Assasination Rogue
Makka 80 Orc Beast Master Hunter
Cheetara 80 Tauren Balance/resto Druid
Gloriosa 80 Troll Resto/Elemental Shaman
Blotto 80 Undead Fury Warrior

Angelscream 80 Human Warlock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gm's

Docmin
Docmina

Nyeriah

#13 » Post by Nyeriah » 04 Oct 2015 04:10

If it's bugged again then I guess this is a valid bug abuse report and he should suffer the same consequences as the previous violators did in the past.

Verdande
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Verdande » 28 Oct 2015 00:44

The player has been warned in-game and been given a 24 hour desserter debuff.

Should it repeat, please make another thread.