EXPLOITING WARSONG GULTCH

psycroptyk

EXPLOITING WARSONG GULTCH

#1 » Post by psycroptyk » 23 Oct 2015 05:13

everytime im in a warsong against lapland, tauren sham, he exploits every possible path, being able to jump up to the left of the horde graveyard, and standing on top of he tunnel roof with 1 cap and letting the game expire. pvp is already bad enough on here as it is considering u play 2v2 sometimes after over 1 hour ques. if u want to keep a happy pvp community here, do something about it, if you dont, i will be glad to explore other servers

sincerely, a donating player

Oivster
Banned

Re: EXPLOITING WARSONG GULTCH

#2 » Post by Oivster » 23 Oct 2015 08:18

There are plenty of anoying alliance players that run the flag aswell, its not exploiting.

#freeGhostwolf

.aspirine101
Banned

#3 » Post by .aspirine101 » 23 Oct 2015 09:38

psycroptyk wrote:everytime im in a warsong against lapland, tauren sham, he exploits every possible path, being able to jump up to the left of the horde graveyard, and standing on top of he tunnel roof with 1 cap and letting the game expire. pvp is already bad enough on here as it is considering u play 2v2 sometimes after over 1 hour ques. if u want to keep a happy pvp community here, do something about it, if you dont, i will be glad to explore other servers

sincerely, a donating player

It's not an exploit, he showed me how to do it. You could do the exact same thing on retail
Thorbjorn (master of xD)

offheal

#4 » Post by offheal » 23 Oct 2015 12:38

its still exploit since in some cases you need faster movement speed than usual to do long jumps, just so every one be on same ground, devs should place ramp or a ladder on top of tunnel and graveyard.

kronic

#5 » Post by kronic » 23 Oct 2015 12:44

Another great case for a forum moderator. "omg shamans can ghostwolf and move faster and jump further than me, ban plz" Fucking child.

Dunkelstein

#6 » Post by Dunkelstein » 23 Oct 2015 13:00

The jumps over the fence on the horde side, ontop of the tunnel from the tunnel entrance, both the jumps to the alliance and horde GY and many others in wsg and other BGs count as terrain exploiting. People have been banned for doing those jumps on retail (see https://cynwise.wordpress.com/2011/08/1 ... -exploits/). Each and everyone of those wall jumps is unintented to even be possible. I know how to do them but I only use them if the enemy flag carrier does.
I personally have no respect for people who do those wall jumps in order to gain any advantage. It's pretty obvious that they are not intented and don't even start with your "smart use of game mechanics" BS, people have been perma banned for terrain exploiting their way into old Iron Forge and other places on retail.
Aka Funkelstein

Oivster
Banned

#7 » Post by Oivster » 23 Oct 2015 13:03

Dunkelstein wrote:The jumps over the fence on the horde side, ontop of the tunnel from the tunnel entrance, both the jumps to the alliance and horde GY and many others in wsg and other BGs count as terrain exploiting. People have been banned for doing those jumps on retail (see https://cynwise.wordpress.com/2011/08/1 ... -exploits/). Each and everyone of those wall jumps is unintented to even be possible. I know how to do them but I only use them if the enemy flag carrier does.
I personally have no respect for people who do those wall jumps in order to gain any advantage. It's pretty obvious that they are not intented and don't even start with your "smart use of game mechanics" BS, people have been perma banned for terrain exploiting their way into old Iron Forge and other places on retail.
So you want to ban half the population for this? From what i've seen the fence jump on horde side is alliance default route home after they pick up the flag...

offheal

#8 » Post by offheal » 23 Oct 2015 13:15

server would not suffer much if you ban exploiting scum like lapland and stacy, these people frustrate honest people like myself. may be more people will actually join, if they had a chance of winning fair game.

Oivster
Banned

#9 » Post by Oivster » 23 Oct 2015 13:24

offheal wrote:.. honest people like myself
GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

.aspirine101
Banned

#10 » Post by .aspirine101 » 23 Oct 2015 13:36

Oivster wrote:
offheal wrote:.. honest people like myself
GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8
I r8 9/11
Thorbjorn (master of xD)

.Zsombee
Banned

#11 » Post by .Zsombee » 23 Oct 2015 13:55

All of u r gay
Itz a fakt accept it.
Ban inc to u ppl
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zsombee, Ambassador of 4chan <Hitler did nothing wrong>
No. 1 gaybasher on the server
Wants to kick <Vanilla Knights> and <Dawn> in the nutz
Loves getting killed by worloks, getting his loot stolen by guildies, badtrolling on /world and watching Varus exploiting.

"If they want war, then we shall give it to them." - He Who Shall Not Be Named 1939

.aspirine101
Banned

#12 » Post by .aspirine101 » 23 Oct 2015 14:12

Zsombee wrote:All of u r gay
Itz a fakt accept it.
Ban inc to u ppl

I'm still shocked how with your signature you're not banned. Did you bribe the GMs?
Thorbjorn (master of xD)

Dunkelstein

#13 » Post by Dunkelstein » 23 Oct 2015 14:22

Oivster wrote:
Dunkelstein wrote:The jumps over the fence on the horde side, ontop of the tunnel from the tunnel entrance, both the jumps to the alliance and horde GY and many others in wsg and other BGs count as terrain exploiting. People have been banned for doing those jumps on retail (see https://cynwise.wordpress.com/2011/08/1 ... -exploits/). Each and everyone of those wall jumps is unintented to even be possible. I know how to do them but I only use them if the enemy flag carrier does.
So you want to ban half the population for this? From what i've seen the fence jump on horde side is alliance default route home after they pick up the flag...
If they don't stop doing it, then yes. Half of the population exploits it, the other half suffers. I'm not talking about perma IP bans here, a warning and a ban for a couple of days if the person keeps doing it should suffice. If you don't do anything about this, then everyone will think it's intented.
Aka Funkelstein

CloudrA

#14 » Post by CloudrA » 23 Oct 2015 14:28

offheal wrote:..honest people like myself.
I rate kek/kekmaster

Jetshack
Donor

#15 » Post by Jetshack » 23 Oct 2015 14:56

I don't understand why this should be a bannable offense. If they can get there then so can you. So go there and kill them.

The terrain is there. Use it to your advantage.

I don't get upset when a hunter tries to kite me around a tree stump. I GTFA from the tree stump.