Transfer from retail

Airyxaire

Transfer from retail

#1 » Post by Airyxaire » 07 Nov 2016 13:30

Hello,
I would love to transfer my Warlock from Retail top Primal but I have a little problem.

First it's been like 3years I stop World of Warcraft (i just played few days here and there) so I can't log in to take a ingame screenshot.
Second, my main character is a DeathKnight (who is level 100) but I want to play Warlock on Primal (so no deathknight...) But, I have a Warlock (level 85). I did a request of transfer but i got it refused cause i'm not level 100.
I have a level 3-5x 80, 1x 85, 2x 90, 1x 100 (DK).
And because my unique level 100 is a DK, i will not be able to get a transfer? It kind of sucks i think... Why should other people will have their transfer accepted and me, because I play a DK, it will not. It's not like i played less than someone who have only one level 100 (I have at lest 10+ level 80+ characters...)

Can't you do a little favor? Or make the rules more flexibles?

I would really love to join your community, TrueWow looks like a very nice server! But unfortually I really don't have the time and courage to level-up a character from level1...)

Thanks in advance,
Thomas

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Transfer from retail

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 07 Nov 2016 15:14

- Deathknights start at level 55 and they will become available at Primal once WOLTK hits so unless you have a Monk that will never be available for our realms you can't change your class.
- Demonhunters are not accepted for transfers because of the starting level so that means 0 effort put even on retail to get a transfer to PW.
- Level 100 was mentioned because leveling from 1-100 in retail is about the same time it takes to level from 1-60 here (not counting instant level up retail has and boosts).
You can still get into your character loading screen even if your retail account is not active, you will not be able to log in the actual world.

Retail transfers are the easiest and fastest way to get a free character as it is so sorry but exception to the current rules will not be made. Maybe when TBC hits we will reconsider the retail minimum level but until then I'm afraid you will need to be under the same rules as everyone.

Airyxaire

#3 » Post by Airyxaire » 08 Nov 2016 05:01

Ok fair enought. How much character from retail can i transfer?

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#4 » Post by Dymond » 08 Nov 2016 05:24

Limited to only one.
“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius”

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 10 Nov 2016 17:38

This was resolved and player got the answers he was looking for.

Locking and moving.