[1365] Khan Dez'Hepah

GM moderated forum to add bugged quests or remove previously bugged quests from the quest completer. Make sure you read the sticky so you report the quests correctly!
gojiira
Donor

[1365] Khan Dez'Hepah

#1 » Post by gojiira » 04 Oct 2011 19:04

object : Kill Khan Dez'hepah

Loot : Khan Dez'Hepah's Head

This quest only shows a Kolkar warmaster mob in the place where Khan Dez'hepah should be located according to Carbonite's location.

I searched Wowhead and there was no listing for this quest, the Id number, location had nothing in their database and I assume it was removed with the Cataclysm update.

this quest I'm assuming is simple, kill mob...loot head.
Fyrestorm - Demonologist
Baandage - Shadow Priest
Darkusthour - Survival/MM Hunter
Betrayal - Arcane Magus

For The Horde!!

Crysicle
Honorary Member

Re: [1365] Khan Dez'Hepah

#2 » Post by Crysicle » 04 Oct 2011 20:43

The mob is spawned, the quest works.

Quote from wowhead - "He shares spawnpoints with all the Kolkar Battle Lords."

And please use http://old.wowhead.com whenever reporting a bug.
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound

gojiira
Donor

#3 » Post by gojiira » 04 Oct 2011 22:39

that could have been taken from any server...just sayin.

FROM OLD.WOWHEAD

Description
The Kolkar are not the only centaur of Desolace. Many clans wander these dry plains, fighting and dying against each other. And it is good that they fight among themselves, for they are strong and brutal. If the centaur united against us, they would be a fierce foe.

We must deal with them before they unite.

Your first task is to disrupt the Kolkar clan. Do this by killing its leader, Khan Dez'hepah.

The Kolkar Village is northeast of here. Go, and may fortune go with you.
Progress
<name>, have you defeated Khan Dez'hepah?
Completion
Well done. This swift act against the Kolkar is an effective show of strength, and strength is what the centaur understand best.

The death of the Kolkar leader will not only disrupt that clan, but give pause to the others.
Gains
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
■4,100 experience
■350 reputation with Orgrimmar

And that tent is on the eastern edge if I'm correct within the northern tent and not the location listed through carbonite.
I shall try this again...as he shares the warlord spawn points. this was not mentioned.

Also Crysicle, congratulations on the MVP. I shall follow your posting diligently from now on. I now believe you do not just post for it's own sake to increase your count, and in fact make a concerted effort to not only improve this server but also make it better.

For this, thank you.
Fyrestorm - Demonologist
Baandage - Shadow Priest
Darkusthour - Survival/MM Hunter
Betrayal - Arcane Magus

For The Horde!!

Guided
Banned

#4 » Post by Guided » 05 Oct 2011 02:19

Firstly, use old.wowhead.com>>>Khan Dez'Hepah

And secondly, as crysicle said the Khan Dez'Hepah (<< pic in-game) NPC is spawned and you can ask anyone in alliance that this is me playing in Truewow. As for the coords, here in the comments it sais 73;41 just like mine in my in-game pic so it pretty much correct spawn point too.

Confirmed as working.

P.S. there is even a guide how to link sites.
The illusion of rebirth, false hopes making us feel even more desperate - it's spring.
Rain falls from the sky, blazing sun trying to purify us with its hellish flames - it's summer
The path of life - death, nothing remains when the grim reaper swings its scythe - it's autumn.
No light in the cold, darkness eating us with the fangs of eternal red ice - it's winter.

Alexandros

#5 » Post by Alexandros » 06 Oct 2011 21:03

Yes, it works.
:!: Why am i vegan? What this guy said sums it up. But, of course, that's not all. I invite you to inform yourself so much more about it. Being well informed in this might change your way of thinking and your life for the best. :!:

Recommended: Earthlings - The Superior Human? - Making The Connection

"Yes, it is my opinion that we shouldn't needlessly harm and kill animals for our own pleasure, habit or convenience. Is that so radical or strange? Shouldn't that be the opinion of every caring, thoughtful and compassionate person?"