This is why we like PvE servers

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Falc00n

Re: This is why we like PvE servers

#16 » Post by Falc00n » 05 Sep 2015 11:59

Yup, I agree, I really would like to see this server come PvP, I would play here then definitely, at this moment I prefer true Vanilla servers, because they give me awesome expierience AND they're PvP. Idea about Primal WoW is really fun and I wanted to be a part of it, but PvE is meh :/

edit: Don't get me wrong - I love PvE (I mean leveling, dungs and raiding), but disabling PvP in game like WoW kills atmosphere of the universe.

Skrofler

#17 » Post by Skrofler » 05 Sep 2015 12:24

It's not disabled. Just type /pvp and never look back.

.kurthos

#18 » Post by .kurthos » 05 Sep 2015 20:35

Issue with just /pvp is that you don't stay flagged even if you want to.

.Sorrugis

#19 » Post by .Sorrugis » 06 Sep 2015 04:54

Skrofler wrote:It's not disabled. Just type /pvp and never look back.
Just type /pvp.

Then when you log back on don't forget to type /pvp again. Oh wait, you still aren't flagged, better type it again.

Wait why is that mage casting a 6s Pyroblast on me, with no flag up? Oh now that he has the upper hand, now we can start the battle.

Just don't look back.

Sylaces

#20 » Post by Sylaces » 06 Sep 2015 11:13

Sorrugis wrote:
Just type /pvp.

Then when you log back on don't forget to type /pvp again. Oh wait, you still aren't flagged, better type it again.

Wait why is that mage casting a 6s Pyroblast on me, with no flag up? Oh now that he has the upper hand, now we can start the battle.

Just don't look back.
haha not to talk about those scumbags who will attack while u fighting mobs, wpvp is mostly garbage/ganks, now if ppl made huge goups and fought eachother out in the world over an objective that'd be another thing

Skrofler

#21 » Post by Skrofler » 07 Sep 2015 18:02

Sorrugis wrote:
Just type /pvp.

Just don't look back.
I thought liked that jazz. Getting attacked by a stronger part is what world PvP is all about.
Oh, and of course attacking a weaker part. Maybe that's what you really miss.

.Sorrugis

#22 » Post by .Sorrugis » 07 Sep 2015 19:39

Skrofler wrote:I thought liked that jazz. Getting attacked by a stronger part is what world PvP is all about.
Epic 4+ hour battles over world bosses. Entire guilds battling for dominance over a hive during the race to scarab lord. These are the events that stand out in my mind when I think of world PvP.

iamadp

#23 » Post by iamadp » 08 Sep 2015 21:52

Sorrugis wrote:
Skrofler wrote:I thought liked that jazz. Getting attacked by a stronger part is what world PvP is all about.
Epic 4+ hour battles over world bosses. Entire guilds battling for dominance over a hive during the race to scarab lord. These are the events that stand out in my mind when I think of world PvP.
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

Sylaces

#24 » Post by Sylaces » 08 Sep 2015 23:23

Sorrugis wrote:
i can already see everyone stacking locks/priests and mostly ranged classes

xato519

#25 » Post by xato519 » 08 Sep 2015 23:53

Pve = no point in factions , might as well disable horde since they have low population

Conjure

#26 » Post by Conjure » 09 Sep 2015 00:07

xato519 wrote:Pve = no point in factions , might as well disable horde since they have low population
Oh? Then how has retail had a decent population on PvE servers? Didn't matter the expansion. I've been on PvP servers before, and they died off quickly. I went to Hakkar on US, 6 months later it was a ghost town. Blizzards problem was they kept adding more servers, when they simply didn't need to.

xato519

#27 » Post by xato519 » 09 Sep 2015 01:08

Conjure wrote:
xato519 wrote:Pve = no point in factions , might as well disable horde since they have low population
Oh? Then how has retail had a decent population on PvE servers? Didn't matter the expansion. I've been on PvP servers before, and they died off quickly. I went to Hakkar on US, 6 months later it was a ghost town. Blizzards problem was they kept adding more servers, when they simply didn't need to.
lol you just answered your own question "Blizzards problem was they kept adding more servers" explain to me what is the point of having factions in a pve server , besides battle grounds

.Abcynia

#28 » Post by .Abcynia » 09 Sep 2015 01:23

This shit still being discussed?

Holy fuck.
--Stella--

Weedsmoker

#29 » Post by Weedsmoker » 09 Sep 2015 01:24

Why not -.-''.

.Abcynia