ICC Gunship: charge on opposing ship battle mage

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Toughy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ICC Gunship: charge on opposing ship battle mage

#1 » Post by Toughy » 08 Oct 2014 17:40

Ok I guess this is also a know bug, but to be sure here it is again:

In ICC ( many variations) Gunship Battle, when I jump to the other ship with my warrior and charge the horde battle mage (I am alliance),
the battle mage immediately starts evading, and never casts anything during fight, so I can return back to my alliance ship right away.

I do this at the start of fight, as soon as the horde battle mage shows up on the other ship, and the NPC buggs every time I tried it. I suppose the horde battle mage should cast ice block and freeze our alliance players that are on cannons, until the raid group can kill the mage.

All in all it makes the fight easier, if you have a warrior tank in group that knows to jump and charge when the horde battle mage shows up. But again, this is not blizzlike, and I would much rather learn the tactics and play the game the way it was supposed to be played, than cutting the fight short with such a bug.

kermo14k
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ICC Gunship: charge on opposing ship battle mage

#2 » Post by kermo14k » 08 Oct 2014 22:41

It's called abusing.
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

Nyeriah

Re: ICC Gunship: charge on opposing ship battle mage

#3 » Post by Nyeriah » 08 Oct 2014 22:44

Fixed in the next core update, just bear with it for now.