Can't Log in to the server! Help me please! :)

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kjetilii
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can't Log in to the server! Help me please! :)

#1 » Post by Kjetilii » 23 Jun 2014 14:09

Hello, I've just downloaded the 3.3.5a torrent file from this site, I made an account on this website, but i can't log in to the game.

When i type my Account name and Password it only stucks on Handshaking.
There was no Realmlist inside the folder so i made one and wrote "set realmlist login.truewow.org" , but it still doesnt work, Is there anything else I need to do, or have i done anything wrong?

Anselmo
Former Staff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Can't Log in to the server! Help me please! :)

#2 » Post by Anselmo » 23 Jun 2014 14:31

There was no realmlist inside which folder?

Kjetilii

#3 » Post by Kjetilii » 23 Jun 2014 15:32

I didn't know the realmlist was inside Data :) Anyways, I got help through the IRC so it works now :)

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Jun 2014 20:54

------- CANNED MESSAGE STARTS -------

It does seem that the original issue reported by the original poster has been originally solved.
Furthermore, this topic is going to be locked to safe it away from the evil grave digging clan of furbogs.

If however by any means the user occur to find any other issue again, please open a new thread.

Thank you for your time, see you around and have fun!

--------- CANNED MESSAGE ENDS ---------