Really? :D

pedjabate
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Really? :D

#1 » Post by pedjabate » 20 Aug 2015 20:53

Hello TW 'pvp' players...ever noticed what is happening in the rbg queue? So to start first i am not the greatest pvp player but i do like RBGs and dueling random stuff (even the ones who kick my ass so badly). But sometimes queueing for RBG's is pain and idk why it is like this....For example....At 3vs3 state in WSG i queue and i have to wait for horde player to join to...But happens the opposite...at 3vs3 state horde players awlays join the battle...And yeah...Most of the time as you noticed A/H ratio at the rbgs is 0/1..why? What is wrong?Can this shit be fixed or changed? Is it possible to do something about this 'issue"? Cause appart from the 3vs5 at WSG is getting boring...And don't tell me 'A players leave' cause we start as 3 vs 1 or 2 more of us...Even when the queue says the opposite..Thanks...And don't try to do your usuall stupid comments like 'Allah said so" and stuff..

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Really? :D

#2 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 20 Aug 2015 21:18

People dual box sometimes to get in bgs
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

belendor

#3 » Post by belendor » 21 Aug 2015 02:47

actually this doesn't happends anymore they got a fix for this. mb people are using proxys.
But what either happens is this: 1 faction people leave cus it's rape and since this server isn't all about pvp people don't mass queue so it ends up 3v5 ^^
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Kniteknite

#4 » Post by Kniteknite » 21 Aug 2015 05:01

belendor wrote:actually this doesn't happends anymore they got a fix for this. mb people are using proxys.
But what either happens is this: 1 faction people leave cus it's rape and since this server isn't all about pvp people don't mass queue so it ends up 3v5 ^^
I think hes talking about start of bg before rpes also players can have lil bro log a char and even though same ip diff accounts.... its silly like that especially for low to mid range bgs as of late
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

cherno666

#5 » Post by cherno666 » 21 Aug 2015 07:38

make your pvpers stop afking in que , then when bg pops , everyone will get in it and you won't have 3v5 wsg
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

belendor

#6 » Post by belendor » 21 Aug 2015 09:50

give deserter buff to people who afk in queue? :p
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

shaun03

#7 » Post by shaun03 » 21 Aug 2015 09:57

As I know how frustrating it can be to have to deal with it as well, and am inclined at first to agree with what Belendor suggested(even though tongue-in-cheek) I think this will just increase the pressure on the already brittle pvp queues.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

elementalice

#8 » Post by elementalice » 21 Aug 2015 10:14

and pedjabate that thing it happen on horde to, just we spam guild chat, world chat to join rbg so we can fill the entire bg, i think most of the hordes loves full bgs,
10/10,15/15 cause we can get av, and ioc.and dont tell me there are not enough people , cause dalaran is full with wrath people .
but ofcourse is k to blame other side all the time, and to cry "we dont have pvp players, guess what, hordes are lot more pve oriented,not have pvp guild,we dont want to change nothing , just play game instead to chat, or afk in dalaran.

Crymaker
Donor

#9 » Post by Crymaker » 21 Aug 2015 17:26

Ally's que bgs more,no matter that you lose. Just keep the game alive. <Too much drama lately.>
JIMI

Characters:
~ Jethrotull 80 LvL Troll Shaman PvE - Restoration
~ Gothicows 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Balance
~ Sykor 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Tank
~ Jimshields 80 LvL Troll Priest PvE - Discipline
~ Jimolocks 80LvL Undead Warlock PvE - Affliction
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me.”

Naljs

#10 » Post by Naljs » 11 Sep 2015 12:24

To make it clear for those who do not understand: Even when the queue states A:2 / H:6 and a friend whisper and tell me to join, I join and we get in. During the prep time we are 3 Alliance players, and Hordes go up towards 4 or even 5 at times. Usually it stays 3v3 until prep time is almost over, then more hordes join which suggests either dual boxing or friends queuing on Alliance wihtout joining to help their Horde buddies get in. OP is spot on with what he's saying, the queue here is messed up no matter what you guy say, be it imbalanced[read; numbers, not gear] queue or a fake visual number that messes it up. In 7/10 BG's Hordes are more, 2/10 we are equal and 1/10 Alliance are more. This is the main reason why I abandoned PvP here and only log to keep my account alive in case SM gets removed from PvP so we can get some population here again.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

shaun03

#11 » Post by shaun03 » 11 Sep 2015 13:03

Naljs wrote:To make it clear for those who do not understand: Even when the queue states A:2 / H:6 and a friend whisper and tell me to join, I join and we get in. During the prep time we are 3 Alliance players, and Hordes go up towards 4 or even 5 at times. Usually it stays 3v3 until prep time is almost over, then more hordes join which suggests either dual boxing or friends queuing on Alliance wihtout joining to help their Horde buddies get in. OP is spot on with what he's saying, the queue here is messed up no matter what you guy say, be it imbalanced[read; numbers, not gear] queue or a fake visual number that messes it up. In 7/10 BG's Hordes are more, 2/10 we are equal and 1/10 Alliance are more. This is the main reason why I abandoned PvP here and only log to keep my account alive in case SM gets removed from PvP so we can get some population here again.
This could also be a result of alliance players queue'ing, getting the invite, then looking who has joined the bg on alliance, and then declining.

Nothing will change until something new is introduced. A working Wintergrasp will mean nothing to alliance VOA raiders if it means they will need to pvp to be able to do it.

The imbalance feels a little better lately, but I can see it becoming much worse (because of the decline of arena activity) if something drastic, and possibly against the blizzlike policy isn't done.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

cherno666

#12 » Post by cherno666 » 11 Sep 2015 13:49

some players wait for rbg to pop , then as it does they write /who warsong and see who is in bg , from alliance char and horde char , see that they are going to get raped if they join there and rather not join then join and leave and get deserter.

idk the situation on alliance , same thing happens here , we get 5a3h bg sometimes and you can see people spaming in gchat to join rbg , people end up joining and filling spots , so even if some1 did dualbox to get in bg ( which I doubt) or some1 not accepting bg pop for xy reason , you can always spam for friends and guildmates to que bg and get in and help you.

Doctor_J
Developer

#13 » Post by Doctor_J » 11 Sep 2015 17:57

cherno666 wrote:some players wait for rbg to pop , then as it does they write /who warsong and see who is in bg , from alliance char and horde char , see that they are going to get raped if they join there and rather not join then join and leave and get deserter.
This is probably true people check to see whos in bg to see what chances of winnig are, this feature is Blizzlike but its harder to pinpoint which players are in a particualar battleground as there is usually more than 1-2 battlegrounds going on at same time and are cross-realm when on tw since there are never more than 1-2 battlegrounds in same bracket can easily see exactly who is in battleground before you enter.

Naljs

#14 » Post by Naljs » 11 Sep 2015 18:43

cherno666 wrote:some players wait for rbg to pop , then as it does they write /who warsong and see who is in bg..
Well what I wrote points towards the prep time, the BG announcement only pops when the BG starts. There's too much of a coincidence that someone is always checking /who, and this someone is always queuing right during prep time to let a new Horde player in, and then leave the queue to create imbalance. I'm not buying it.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

cherno666

#15 » Post by cherno666 » 11 Sep 2015 19:00

You have like 45 seconds ( corect me if I'm right) from when bg pops to actually getting in/refusing , more then enough time to do /who and see if ppl wonna join bg and get raped or just skip this one and do some farming or rhc or anything else till bg is over and hope next one will be better.

I don't que much bgs but I've seen this thing happen ( joining 4v3 bg) with people who I'm 100% sure that are not dual loging alliance char to force bg pop (me , jimihendrix , virdo and tenebroo) , I'm sure that when some alliance people who do /who and see they have some noname char on their side vs this team just choose to avoid accepting que.

I can't say I'm 100% sure some people are not dual loging alliance chars to make bg pop , but I am saying I've seen same issue happen with people that I'm sure are not doing so and my guess is alliance just chose to skip that one.