Drakefire Amulet

.aresgreat

Drakefire Amulet

#1 » Post by .aresgreat » 05 Sep 2016 20:12

HI. i was playing as as hunter and Warr and have done the Onyxia chain quest , for the key-Drakefire Amulet more then 7 months ago ( (before the merging PrimalWoW and TrueWoWand and havent played since then ) and started to playing again 3 weeks ago, but when i went on a raid for Onyxia's Lair & checked the Bank vault for "Drakefire Amulet" there was no amulet to be found on both characters and wasnt able to obtain the Drakefire Amulet of the quest giver again.

Is there some way i can retrive the Drakefire Amulet, and continue my raiding and game play on PrimalWoW?

Fárlight

Re: Drakefire Amulet

#2 » Post by Fárlight » 05 Sep 2016 20:15

First of all, Welcome back to PrimalWoW!
I think you need make a ingame ticket for this.
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

Nymunne
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 05 Sep 2016 20:37

Hello!

You were told in your in-game tickets by more than one Game Master that we cannot restore items that you deleted long ago before the feature was implemented.

Since you decided to open this topic as well after several tickets I did a little bit more digging regarding the item. I checked the character you opened the tickets from and it seems that you did not complete the full Onyxia chain quest. You stopped at the quest called "Marshal Windsor". You will need to pick up this quest from the NPC called Marshal Maxwell that can be found in BRD.

You will obtain the necklace that you are looking for after you do a couple of more quests that will lead you to a quest called "Drakefire Amulet".

If you cannot pick the quest from Marshal Maxwell for some reason then please open an in-game ticket asking for assistance when you are in front of the NPC.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 12 Sep 2016 15:36

Any update on this?

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 17 Sep 2016 13:57

No further response was given. I'll lock this now and move it to resolved. If you still have any issues regarding this feel free to open an in-game ticket.