[Rejected] [Poll] PvP or PvE realm?

Should the realm type be PvP so you can always get attacked by the other faction in neutral zones?

Yes change it to PvP so there is some more danger to leveling.
44%
Keep it PvE, however it's acceptable to convert some of the high level zones to PvP.
13%
No, keep it PvE so everyone can flag themselves for PvP whenever they want.
43%

Total votes: 567

.Abcynia

Re: [Poll] PvP or PvE realm?

#271 » Post by .Abcynia » 06 Aug 2015 00:00

Obviously, this poll is skewed.

Otherwise I'd see at least 50% of the population running around flagged for PvP ... living the dream as they may say. Put your money where your mouth is ... flag up and prove that it's what you want ...
--Stella--

ice4keep

#272 » Post by ice4keep » 06 Aug 2015 00:14

Abcynia wrote:Obviously, this poll is skewed.

Otherwise I'd see at least 50% of the population running around flagged for PvP ... living the dream as they may say. Put your money where your mouth is ... flag up and prove that it's what you want ...
This so much. I should see at least half the players as Red, but they aren't.

.Abcynia

#273 » Post by .Abcynia » 06 Aug 2015 00:17

ice4keep wrote: This so much. I should see at least half the players as Red, but they aren't.
Exactly. But instead, you "might" see the odd 60 flagged. Where are all these level 20-59 toons that want to always watch their backs while leveling?

Nowhere.
--Stella--

MrUrthor

#274 » Post by MrUrthor » 06 Aug 2015 01:32

LOL at multiple forum accounts voting pvp. All the time you're wasting trying to ruin everyone else's good time could be spent battling your way to pvp glory on a pvp server.

Go flag yourselves.

ricprimus

#275 » Post by ricprimus » 06 Aug 2015 03:35

PVE all the way, have never seen pvp server that didn't degenerate fast into FP and graveyard camping; came here from a PVE server that blizz shut down. I intend to do BG's but can do without the hazzle/frustration of a skull level player killing me while leveling or doing tradeskills. Holding off donation until I see if it changes to pvp since I'm out of here in that case; probably most of the guild that came over from defunct pve also.

Sulik

#276 » Post by Sulik » 06 Aug 2015 04:15

ricprimus wrote:PVE all the way, have never seen pvp server that didn't degenerate fast into FP and graveyard camping; came here from a PVE server that blizz shut down. I intend to do BG's but can do without the hazzle/frustration of a skull level player killing me while leveling or doing tradeskills. Holding off donation until I see if it changes to pvp since I'm out of here in that case; probably most of the guild that came over from defunct pve also.
Don't worry it won't change.

Wozadamada

#277 » Post by Wozadamada » 06 Aug 2015 11:00

Not pvp'ers, Gankers. You people aren't true pvp players, if you were you wouldn't be here. All you have the desire to do is hang around low level areas and run around in packs like the dogs you are!

elvisrooy

#278 » Post by elvisrooy » 06 Aug 2015 11:28

Wozadamada wrote:Not pvp'ers, Gankers. You people aren't true pvp players, if you were you wouldn't be here. All you have the desire to do is hang around low level areas and run around in packs like the dogs you are!
god, how old you guys are here? you're just generalizing and insulting ppl. you have no authority here. you can't decide who is who, who is what, and what for people are here. we are not here for ganging. we would stay in nost for that. we are here just for the idea of arena in vanilla, and pvp achivements. also wotlk client is good for addons. but while devs have a huge pvp capacity here, they don't have enough people atm, and will never have if they don't listen every idea. i know many people are also happy here but believe me 400-450 online is not enough for a good server like this. as pve fans you should see that you are stacked with the current numbers. the last time server went 500+ was two weaks ago. after you all hit 60, you'll be less care about type of the server. cos you'll just farm dungeons with rdf tool. but if this turns into pvp there we'll be many people here for different goals, tastes. but also while there are many rude people here, i would still prefer a new pvp realm under this project. so we would have a chance to show you how a good and populated community should be.

ganon2234

#279 » Post by ganon2234 » 06 Aug 2015 14:22

Idea:

Say in /World chat,
" World PVP meet in Tarren Mill / Southshore"
"World PVP meet up in DM arena"
"World PVP meet up in Searing Gorge Cauldron"
"World PVP meet up in Gurubashi Arena"
"World PVP meet up in EPL towers"

.doctorwho

#280 » Post by .doctorwho » 06 Aug 2015 15:00

ganon2234 wrote:Idea:

Say in /World chat,
" World PVP meet in Tarren Mill / Southshore"
"World PVP meet up in DM arena"
"World PVP meet up in Searing Gorge Cauldron"
"World PVP meet up in Gurubashi Arena"
"World PVP meet up in EPL towers"
This person gets it.

+1

.Ragnorak

#281 » Post by .Ragnorak » 06 Aug 2015 18:21

yes cuz every PvPer wants to spent god knows how long to form a world pvp group... clearly you guys don't understand world pvp that much since the whole point of world pvp is the spontaneity

.doctorwho

#282 » Post by .doctorwho » 06 Aug 2015 18:36

Ragnorak wrote:yes cuz every PvPer wants to spent god knows how long to form a world pvp group... clearly you guys don't understand world pvp that much since the whole point of world pvp is the spontaneity
I guess if they can't be bothered, it must not be worth it. Oh well.

useronly

#283 » Post by useronly » 06 Aug 2015 19:02

Or perhaps it's then no different than the already available options of WSG/AB/AV? WPvP is entirely based on spontaneity. Organizing scrimmages, but only done in a non-instanced environment isn't WPvP per se, it's simply another event.

.Ragnorak

#284 » Post by .Ragnorak » 06 Aug 2015 19:20

useronly wrote:Or perhaps it's then no different than the already available options of WSG/AB/AV? WPvP is entirely based on spontaneity. Organizing scrimmages, but only done in a non-instanced environment isn't WPvP per se, it's simply another event.
^ Exactly this... maybe you should get off your high horse doctorwho and tone that arrogance down a couple notches. Just a suggestion.

Lanfeare

#285 » Post by Lanfeare » 06 Aug 2015 19:23

Abcynia wrote:Obviously, this poll is skewed.

I flagged myself the moment I got out of the lowbie zones. It wasn't until over a week later that I realized that I hadn't been flagged in that time since the first logout. Your argument holds no validity because the flag system doesn't work here. What's worse is how long it tales you to figure that out if nobody tells you.